anyone have a whipple stage 2 on a 18 mustang with 10 spd trans?

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Does anyone have a whipple stage 2 . I was wondering if it has the response of an 18 hellcat charger please answer only if you have driven a Hellcat. I drove a 18 Roush with the super charger and the roush tune and it sucked no response until you floored it. I have an 18 that I am thinking of adding s SC too. Might wait for the new VMP but I want it to have quick reponse and want to hear that supercharger whine. Not just stupid loud exhaust like the ROUSH and they had a sticker of 77k on it. What a rip off. I have a 14 with the VMP but I run e85 and I amtrying to get that power on 91 in the new one.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Lots of guys with the Whipple on m6g who love it.

Whipple is nothing like the roush unit.

Skip all the belt nonsense IMO though and go turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dusten

Established Member
Does anyone have a whipple stage 2 . I was wondering if it has the response of an 18 hellcat charger please answer only if you have driven a Hellcat. I drove a 18 Roush with the super charger and the roush tune and it sucked no response until you floored it. I have an 18 that I am thinking of adding s SC too. Might wait for the new VMP but I want it to have quick reponse and want to hear that supercharger whine. Not just stupid loud exhaust like the ROUSH and they had a sticker of 77k on it. What a rip off. I have a 14 with the VMP but I run e85 and I amtrying to get that power on 91 in the new one.

I bet a lot of that issue is the safe roush tune.

Users who are viewing this thread