Anyone have a pulley puller and directions for Lower pulley install?

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
I was seeing if anyone had a pulley puller that they could lend me or I could rent from them becuase my blower should be here on wednesday. I was also seeing if anyone had the directions on installing a LFP lower pulley. I was seeing if anyone had one before I go and buy one becuase I don't foresee me using it more then once.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Joe, I have a billetflow pulley puller that you can borrow. No charge to you either. I lost a washer from the puller kit but I finally found it after unpacking at the new place. Let me know when you want to meet up at Arundel Mills again. Later man ;-)

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
Awsome this will help out alot and crappy directions is better then no directions. I have an idea of what to do but just want to make sure its the right idea lol. Also I hate to ask it but I thought that I had my stock pulley and I don't so if anyone has one that I could borrow for a couple days untill I get my chip back I would be a very happy child. I feel bad asking this but if anyone needs tires you have to let me know and I can give you some price breaks, this goes for anyone in the club. I will let you know when I need thanks guys. :beer:.

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
Awsome this will help out alot and crappy directions is better then no directions. I have an idea of what to do but just want to make sure its the right idea lol. Also I hate to ask it but I thought that I had my stock pulley and I don't so if anyone has one that I could barrow for a couple days untill I get my chip back I would be a very happy child. I feel bad asking this but if anyone needs tires you have to let me know and I can give you some price breaks, this goes for anyone in the club. I will let you know when I need thanks guys. :beer:.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Joe, I have my stock pulley as well. You can use both the Billetflow puller and the stock pulley free of charge, lol. Later

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
sorry for the double post my internet was acting up but I appreciate everything and i'll pm you on when I'm going to need to borrow it. Just give me a call when you need some more sticky stuff to wrap around those 18's. :beer:.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Mrcobraguy said:
sorry for the double post my internet was acting up but I appreciate everything and i'll pm you on when I'm going to need to borrow it. Just give me a call when you need some more sticky stuff to wrap around those 18's. :beer:.
Rgr that, Sir! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread