Anyone have a mig welder I can rent/borrow?

Satan's Snake

Established Member
Just curious if anyone has a gas mig welder I could borrow for a weekend? my neighbor does body work and he said he'd fix a couple of holes in my truck project if I could get a hold of a welder. willing to pick up/drop off and pay as I would need it and all the necessary stuff for the weekend.

thanks guys:beer:

Jon

TRBO VNM

well, I am not really close, but you could borrow it. fill the tank and I may need wire. there is plenty there to do your job, but I know there isn't enough to do subframe connectors.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
ok sounds good! where would I be able to get the bottle filled and get wire and how much would that cost me? just curious

TRBO VNM

depending on what time and day you got it, there is a place you would pass coming here, Three Mules. the bottle is a small one, about $35 to fill. The wire, I don't recall the price because I have a large spool and it has lasted a while, but it is probably about the same price. depending on when you need it, I may have to get these things anyway. I have a couple subframe jobs to do in the next couple of weeks.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
probably won't be for a week or two if you want just hold on to the receipt and I'll reimburse youif it's cool I'd like to pick it up on a sat. morning and drop it off that sunday evening. I have to work things out with the neighbor to get a definate on which weekend he's availible

Users who are viewing this thread