Anyone gonna watch "Cars 2" this weekend??

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
Me and my little boy are gonna check out the flick tonight. He is super excited I got a him all decked out in Cars gear. I actually liked the first one. Read some bad reviews on it but I will see for myself!!

:rolling:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
my wife and I are going to take our four year old son to see it. It will be his first movie in the theaters. I loved the first one, hope this one holds up as well. The trailers looked good.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I cannot wait to take my son next weekend when he is at my house. He loves the first one and all of the maters tall tales

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
Saw it today with my kids. Not really that great IMO. Its geared more like a James Bond esque film and focuses more on Mater than Lightning McQueen. Previews for Zookeeper look awesome though!

CPRsm

Going tonight in the drive in. Let the boys make some noise and not have to worry. The 3 year old is really looking forward it.

MinorThreat22

Established Member
Going tonight in the drive in. Let the boys make some noise and not have to worry. The 3 year old is really looking forward it.

If there's people that are bothered by noise at the movies, and I'm one of them, they shouldn't be in the theater for a cartoon on opening weekend. Especially one geared towards 3 and 4 years old boys in particular.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I took the kids to go see it yesterday. I thought it sucked and was very boring. Hopefuly from a kids perspective it is better. I asked them what they liked better, the popcorn or the movie and they told me the popcorn so....

oldmodman

Established Member
Lady I know took her three kids to see it.

They all liked it. She groused about the gigantic bill:cuss:

Her, two boys, one girl, and her mother.

$105.25

Tickets, candy, soda, popcorn. And of course they charge you for parking.:kaboom:

CPRsm

Was OK. Both of them lost interest and started playing in the trunk by going through the back seat about 45 min into it

SOCOMech

Established Member
Unfortunatley, not that great a movie.....first one is definitley better. The one guy got it right by saying it was just a James Bond type flick and it was more of a spin-off movie for Mater. The green theme wasn't rammed down your throat, but it did have way more of a lesson to teach about being yourself and everyone's special. Just show some more racing action damn it.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
saw it with my son yesterday, the movie is really long and drawn out and geared more towards Mater than McQueen. it was ok, 1st one was the better of the two, don't get me wrong it was still good.

Users who are viewing this thread