Anyone Gone Paxton to Turbo? Or Turbo to Paxton?

92fiveohfox

Established Member
If all you want is high 9s either kit will get you there on corn and a converter. Pick your poison. 9s may be the new 13s on the internet but at the track I RARELY see 9 sec street able cars.

Bud

Established Member
If all you want is high 9s either kit will get you there on corn and a converter. Pick your poison. 9s may be the new 13s on the internet but at the track I RARELY see 9 sec street able cars.

Agreed, was kind of joking. It is ridiculous how quick people are going with street (daily drivable) cars these days though. Even up here at elevation we have 4 daily yote cars in the 9's in our little area, two of which are running 9.0x's and ready to jump into the 8's any day now.

You have a point though, if you just relied on the internet it'd seem everybody is running that fast. Reality is, it still takes a lot of work and those guys are at the top of their game

Bgoins

Established Member
Does anybody actually run their turbo kit on low boost (5-7lbs). I think it'd be cool to keep the stock shortblock, only minor fuel mods and still have a 550-600 rwhp reliable turbo daily driver.

Users who are viewing this thread