Anyone going to touch Marco?

fastcarjoe

Established Member
He hit 1547rwhp in his Supra, sure you've seen the vids up on the board before. Sick white Supra in Chicagoland. Looks stock. Are these terminators ever going to be capable of anything resembling that?

TRBO VNM

I am sure they are. just depends on the setup and if they try it on a stock or built motor. that much power is useless on the street.

DontTry

Established Member
That much power seemed useless for Marco too as his timeslips didnt really seem to reflect 1000+ rwhp. ..

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
People have been making that much power with modular motors for a long time. It's just been in pure race cars. It would still make just as much power if they put the interiors back in, and drove it on street tires.

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
DontTry said:
That much power seemed useless for Marco too as his timeslips didnt really seem to reflect 1000+ rwhp. ..
Not trying to start a flame war but are you serious...last time I checked when he had the car he was trapping 170+.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I just did a search and saw the video of his run. I think if I put an auto in my car and sprayed I could take him down, but there won't be an auto going in my car any time soon. That's a bad ass car he has though...

markm3673

Established Member
some body might want to reach out and touch him if they dont deliver the turbo kits they have taken orders on

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
03gobluecobra said:
People have been making that much power with modular motors for a long time. It's just been in pure race cars. It would still make just as much power if they put the interiors back in, and drove it on street tires.

Very well said.

Users who are viewing this thread