Anyone going to Capitol 8/1

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Anyone ever break a gas pedal before, if so is there any better pedals out there besides stock
Yeah, I have. No aftermarket pedals available that I'm aware of. I got a replacement from Steve at Tousley for $30 or so.

I was with Almo when he broke one at the track one time and he was able to drill a new hole in the pedla and get it to work for the rest of the track day.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Worst night ever :(

I had just swapped in a new cam so was curious to see the results.

First pass I just spun all over the place and went 10.0 at 149. Quite a bit off from my normal mph and et.

Second pass, the car fell on its face and would not even idle after that.

I was really thankful for the maca people stopping by and helping me out as well as hanging out all the way until the tow truck arrived.

I still haven't even started to look at the car today.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Worst night ever :(

I had just swapped in a new cam so was curious to see the results.

First pass I just spun all over the place and went 10.0 at 149. Quite a bit off from my normal mph and et.

Second pass, the car fell on its face and would not even idle after that.

I was really thankful for the maca people stopping by and helping me out as well as hanging out all the way until the tow truck arrived.

I still haven't even started to look at the car today.

Anytime! Sorry I could not pull out the magic wand and get that car to idle. Hopefully you will get the CHEBBY GABBAVIER going again so I can see it run.

Oh yeah... AAA FTW!

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Anytime! Sorry I could not pull out the magic wand and get that car to idle. Hopefully you will get the CHEBBY GABBAVIER going again so I can see it run.

Oh yeah... AAA FTW!

:rolling:

I took a look at it today and basically what happened was that I sheared the keys on the crank and spun the balancer.

With any luck I didn't hurt anything else and just need to pull the timing cover off and put new keys in. The threads on the crank itself seem to be a little screwed up, but I am hoping I can run a tap through and clean them up.

Users who are viewing this thread