Anyone going to Capitol 8/1

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Actually, been thinking of going myself. Will have to play it by ear till friday though

Last week was my last time running, but might consider going up there to watch! I still have about 60 coors light's left from my graduation party this weekend.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
doing my fuel set up here soon and going auto like you, i'm in the market for a C4 right now. believe me i want to see it too!

Nice, Be careful when you are looking. My trans is still not working. Hopefully should have all the parts back this week.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I've only been to the track one time with the Cobra so I could use some tips, I'd like to get a decent number if possible. I've raced many other times but this car is different

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
If you are planning on running with your CCW's on then keep the launches under 3K. Other than that it's just gas and go.

convert03cobra

Established Member
As of now, I'll be there after work. I'll be bringing these cute little blue cans with me filled with yummy al-co-hol. So who's all going to be there?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
If you are planning on running with your CCW's on then keep the launches under 3K. Other than that it's just gas and go.

Sorry but I would never launch a street tire termy anywhere near 3k. My car with 15" ET streets spins halfway through 1st gear with a 3k launch. :lol1: Unless the car is bone stock ... especially on 20s, no more than a little over idle and you should be fine.

Good luck tonight fellas!!

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Well I got six runs in that night I ran into Rob and Tim and they saw my runs which weren't that great. I'm man enough to admit I'm not the best driver and after 4 runs I handed the keys to a fellow coworker of mine. My best time was a 12.98@107 but my other runs were 13.1 @ 112. His first pass and first time ever driving a Cobra he went a 12.5 @105 he missed 4th gear. His second pass he went a 12.6 @ 115 would have been better but he broke the gas pedal and wasn't able to get a good run in.

Anyone ever break a gas pedal before, if so is there any better pedals out there besides stock

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Well I got six runs in that night I ran into Rob and Tim and they saw my runs which weren't that great. I'm man enough to admit I'm not the best driver and after 4 runs I handed the keys to a fellow coworker of mine. My best time was a 12.98@107 but my other runs were 13.1 @ 112. His first pass and first time ever driving a Cobra he went a 12.5 @105 he missed 4th gear. His second pass he went a 12.6 @ 115 would have been better but he broke the gas pedal and wasn't able to get a good run in.

Anyone ever break a gas pedal before, if so is there any better pedals out there besides stock

what do you have done to your car?

convert03cobra

Established Member
It was a good time last night.

Rob, just keep at it. Get yourself a good set of tires and 18's at most so you can launch the car. This will help your 60' and really help your overall times and mph. It's just time behind the wheel to get good.

Users who are viewing this thread