Anyone from the Houston or Woodlands area?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Moved to the woodlands few months ago and I'm just looking to get the feel of what kinda car groups are out in this area.

I know there are a ton car local cars, but I dont have the foggiest idea of where everyone hangs out or anything like that.

selbyvince

Established Member
Im in Conroe, check out westsidemustangs.com

That's a local Houston mustang club/forum. All the local meets and stuff like that are posted there.

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
I live in the Conroe area and I'm in the Northside Mustang Car Club. Lots of good people and it's a chapter of Mustang Club of America, is that appeals to you.
I'm a member of the WSM forum also. Good people there too. Either group would be a good choice.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
I live in the Conroe area and I'm in the Northside Mustang Car Club. Lots of good people and it's a chapter of Mustang Club of America, is that appeals to you.
I'm a member of the WSM forum also. Good people there too. Either group would be a good choice.
Or....both.

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
LOL! Who has the time? I miss most of the NMCC events as it is. But, yeah, both would be good too!

MachJoe

Established Member
I just moved to the Magnolia area from Cypress. I'll have to check out those clubs as well!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I live in League City (between Houston and Galveston) currently but we are moving to Conroe next month. I've been going to the Kemah meet down here for the past 9 years, guess I'll need to find a new spot up on the north side!

xtc4us

Established Member
I live in The Woodlands and I am the owner of Houston Performance Driving. Group that puts on meets, drags, road coursing, photo shoots, cruises, and social gatherings. Find our group and fan pages on Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread