Anyone from Southern Indiana

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Evansville peeps- What about the Pony Express Mustang Club? I know they're mostly an older crowd (and have no website!!) but they usually host some good Stang shows and cruise-ins throughout the season.

MustangGuyo246

1997 pacific green Cobra
Established Member
Yeah Louisville Mustangs are good people. I used to be in there. They start meeting when it tarts gettin warmer...a seasonal thing. They have grill/cook outs, get togethers, drink, have fun, cruise...no other better feeling man. I can't remember where they hook up @ though, but i bet its on their website.

AutumnOrangeGT

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm not from southern IN, but I'm in Princeton quite a bit. I go to Chandler to race the sportsman class. Last year I was in an 05 Redfire GT. Now I'll have the Cobra to race. If you guys want, come check out www.midweststangs.com we have section there for IN people.

Shane

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
AutumnOrangeGT said:
Hey guys, I'm not from southern IN, but I'm in Princeton quite a bit. I go to Chandler to race the sportsman class. Last year I was in an 05 Redfire GT. Now I'll have the Cobra to race. If you guys want, come check out www.midweststangs.com we have section there for IN people.

Shane
Hey let me know the next time you are in princeton. I have never been to chandler before how is the track? I plan on making it their this year since it is so close.

AutumnOrangeGT

Established Member
finishline said:
Hey let me know the next time you are in princeton. I have never been to chandler before how is the track? I plan on making it their this year since it is so close.

I almost came down there this weekend. Hopefully I can make it down in the next few weeks. I'm missing eating brakfast at The Palace. i will let you know when I come down. The track is pretty good. They actually prep it, unlike IRP in Indy. The only thing I don't like is that fact it's only a 1/8th mile track.

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
No not yet. I am going to get an 04 if I ever sell mine. I just wanted to get the Competition Orange so If i can't sell it I really don't care. Why do you know someone who wants it?

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
AutumnOrangeGT said:
I almost came down there this weekend. Hopefully I can make it down in the next few weeks. I'm missing eating brakfast at The Palace. i will let you know when I come down. The track is pretty good. They actually prep it, unlike IRP in Indy. The only thing I don't like is that fact it's only a 1/8th mile track.
Cool. I use to go to Indy all the time on Tue. to test and tune when I got my Trans am. It was a good time but busy as hell. I probably won't be here this weekend cuz I have to go up north and pick up my T/A. That will be the car I take to the track cuz I really don't have enough money for 2 race cars. Hope to see you soon. :beer:

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
finishline said:
No not yet. I am going to get an 04 if I ever sell mine. I just wanted to get the Competition Orange so If i can't sell it I really don't care. Why do you know someone who wants it?
no i was just wondering

svtmc-g

Established Member
Man I signed up for the Louisville stangs...and they booted me? They cancelld me and told me not to return? I thought that was REAL shitty. I asked for a reason and they never said a thing. Hell...I didn't even get to post!? Kinda salty about it.

I'll be in Chandler as much as possible this year. Hopefully I'll see some of ya!

It's getting ready to get warmer(well...tolerable) guys.
We need to get a "meet up" plan goin so we can all hang.
I'll keep an eye on the weather forecast. When I see a nice weekend ahead(week in advance)....I'll post up here and try to rally you guys man. Stay tuned.
Mc-G

Last edited:

lthlsnake

Established Member
svtmc-g said:
Man I signed up for the Louisville stangs...and they booted me? They cancelld me and told me not to return? I thought that was REAL shitty. I asked for a reason and they never said a thing. Hell...I didn't even get to post!? Kinda salty about it.
hey bud what was your user name? they been having server problems so they prolly didnt turn u down. im friends with all the admin and ill get ya taken care of!

Ratts

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
svtmc-g said:

I'll be in Chandler as much as possible this year. Hopefully I'll see some of ya!

It's getting ready to get warmer(well...tolerable) guys.
We need to get a "meet up" plan goin so we can all hang.
I'll keep an eye on the weather forecast. When I see a nice weekend ahead(week in advance)....I'll post up here and try to rally you guys man. Stay tuned.
Mc-G
Same exact thing happened to one of my friends that signed up their but I PM one the ADMINS and got him signed on. I will be in E'Ville this weekend. I will PM you my Cell number. Give me a call.

BDAZSVT

Established Member
The Chandler Motorsports car show will be at Washington square mall I believe the weekend of March 10th. Thats where I always get my schedule then they mail them out a few weeks later.
I only test and tune out there so far. The truck is consistant but I am not so I dont enter.

svtmc-g

Established Member
green99svtsnake said:
hey bud what was your user name? they been having server problems so they prolly didnt turn u down. im friends with all the admin and ill get ya taken care of!

Ratts

I used the usual SVTMc-G. Let me know. I appreciate it bro! I thought it was odd, considering I always hear how cool they are.

I washed the car and went for a cruise today. VERY sweet. I'm gonna hit the streets later too. Tonight is one of those nights where you put a tad bit of heat on your feet, roll down the windows, and drive. My Favorite time! Anyone gettin out? let me know if you are. I'll check here before I roll.

I work with a guy who runs his mid 70's camaro out at Chandler. Cool guy. Sweet car too! I think he has a 468 in it. Anways...just checkin in...laters
Mc-G

lthlsnake

Established Member
svtmc-g said:
I used the usual SVTMc-G. Let me know. I appreciate it bro! I thought it was odd, considering I always hear how cool they are.
Mc-G
hey man they said it got rejected b/c it doesn't like the hyphen ( - ) in ur name.
so sign up they know ur coming lol just might not wanna use the - see ya bud

Ratts

Users who are viewing this thread