Anyone from Southern Indiana

svtmc-g

Established Member
Let's make plans ahead of time when Spring is closer. Say, a month in advance? That way we can can all be ready for it(so we can all be there) and have a great time. We could cruise(of course)the city and some country roads, eat...and bowl or something(yes I'm a geek...bowling is a freakin blast!and I suck at it)Or we can just cruise and hang out in a parking lot! Just throwing ideas out. Find a local cruising spot(wherever we're at) and park all of our cars. Kinda like our own little cruise-in!haha ANYWAY...just blabbin...holla
Mc-G

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
BTW- just so you all know, that 'lovely' speed shop in Evansville has closed. Total Performance pulled out in like an afternoon and their shop is for lease. Must have done some shadyness

svtmc-g

Established Member
actually...they're open again on the further east side! Apparently...new people...better tuning...better place. we'll see I guess!

MustangGuyo246

1997 pacific green Cobra
Established Member
**** people meeing up with each other...we all should meet up :p True Mustang lovers uniting...a special bond, lol. Its crazy, but true. No other car companies share the same disctinct feelings than Mustang lovers.

svtmc-g

Established Member
yah but everytime I try to get these locals together...(you too finishline:))...they never call.....buggers...not reading the new posts in time actually. I've tried before it got cold....hell I posted my damn home phone up.hhahaha

hell I don't care if it's cold...if it's dry and sunny...lets get together. I have my own house but no room and nothin to do here....wish I had a pool table! but I can grill a bitchin steak....even in the cold!haha
Hell...I'll drive to Princeton!

basically I'm sayin "I'm game" in a long, drawn out manner:)

this year once Spring hits we REALLY need to start our own kind of "Cobra"/Mustang/SVT Club in our area. Have our own meets(wherever) and see if it grows. There's SO many nice stangs here and no club or ANYTHING for us. Not even a Ford dealer noticing ALL the Stangs rollin and having a show! WTF? Hell...even just hittin Green River(I know...for kids)and parking all of our cars together and hangin out. It is the only place to show your car without an actualy "show". I bet you $100 random people would roll up in their stangs and hang too! I know another Cobra owner here(in the 'ville) as well. Very cool guy too! Plus the guy with the "L" in Newburgh. I bet we'd have around 10 guys to start it all off! ...anyone else have some ideas?
sorry this was so long!

Last edited:

MustangGuyo246

1997 pacific green Cobra
Established Member
Straight up man. I am game, too. I will drive to where ever as long as i get an address cause mapquest is my best friend :) My g/f loves steak...its her fave :) Yeah if we get somethign goign i am sure its more convenient for most peopel to come int he warm, unlike the few exceptions like myself who doesn't give a **** if its 30 below, i love Mustags that much. But it needs to be well planned out, and accordingly. Everything else sounds wonderful
~Matt

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
the closest club for me is www.louisvillemustang.net they have meets all the time but for u up north boys it will be a bummer but we do need to get a club.
in salem there is 13 of us that all get together and does cruise ins

svtmc-g

Established Member
I'm gonna try and hook up with the Louisville crew this spring for sure and I definately want to come hang with you Salem gents as well!...but I'd still like to have an e'ville crew since gas just gets more expensive!haha But yeah...we'll have to get these E'ville area guys to caravan over there to Salem and Louisville when spring hits!
Matt as well:)

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
for the salem guys we could meet somewhere so it will be in the middle
for the louisvillemustang guys they will start meeting around march i say. most of the time we meet at a park or something like that then off to hooters lol

Users who are viewing this thread