Anyone from North Carolina, or may know about this 2010 GT500?

abdullagt

Established Member
Bought this for my dealership at auction last week in Statesville, N.C, and haven't gotten it yet. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this car or it's previous owner? It is a 2010 with 92,000 miles. From what I can tell, it is lowered and has the 2011-2012 SVTPP wheels. Other than that I have no info. Really just want to know what to expect when I do get it. Carfax indicates it was at Capital Ford in Rocky Mount, N.C, then at University Ford in North Durham, NC.

Any and all info is appreciated.

1563106005_zpsfe39c612.jpg

1563106006_zps31c8d7d1.jpg

1563106009_zpsf67ee2f3.jpg

1563106008_zpsfe3fec67.jpg

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Hmmmm ... sexy. Sorry dont know anything about it, but someone enjoyed the hell outta it. Thats what im talking about. Everyone treats their GT500 like its actually going to be worth anything lol. It might be if it signed by Mr. Shelby before he passed and never drove it at all.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is the history (Carfax) you got pretty normal? If so, if nobody knows this car you should hopefully be happily motoring on when you get it.

Did you get it for a good price?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Im in NC, and have auction buyers in statesville, but not real sure what your asking. hope you didnt buy it without looking at it. i learned the hard way. i always have a guy there going over it, driving it before i make an offer. 5-7 days is normal delivery time. i suggest a carfax now if you already have the vin.

abdullagt

Established Member
Im in NC, and have auction buyers in statesville, but not real sure what your asking. hope you didnt buy it without looking at it. i learned the hard way. i always have a guy there going over it, driving it before i make an offer. 5-7 days is normal delivery time. i suggest a carfax now if you already have the vin.

I'm in the car business and have been for a long time. I buy 80% of more of my cars through online auctions. I had a complete condition report and had a post sale inspection done. I'm not worried about it being rough or having mechanical issues, as those are guaranteed. I'm just curious if anyone knows what it has done to it.

And yes, both carfax and auto check are clean.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i wouldnt worry then. ive never had an issues from statesville. abbington on the other hand....saw dust in the motor just to name 1.

abdullagt

Established Member
Awesome thanks for the heads up, I've never bought from that particular auction before. I buy quite a bit from Manheim Pennsylvania though. You wouldn't happen to have anyone going to that auction tomorrow that could take a peek at my Shelby, would you?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i buy from manheim, but not in PA. ive done Orlando a bunch. but sorry, i wont have anyone there today. friday is our auction days, and i dont think they will be in statesville this week.

Users who are viewing this thread