anyone from norcal (bayarea)? 600whp to 850whp mustangs (look inside)

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
by the end of March I should be on race gas tune. Small wager is fine, I'm in it for the fun win or lose:beer:

DSS

Established Member

:lol::lol::lol:

by the end of March I should be on race gas tune. Small wager is fine, I'm in it for the fun win or lose:beer:

sounds good bro,

im glad you understand with the necessity of a small wager with high HP cars :rockon:

PM me your contact and let me know when you thinking about coming down

thanks

Stanger00

Established Member
When I get my cars issues ironed out and feel as though I can drive it more than 5 miles from my home I'll be up for a meet. I'm on the low power spectrum though...

DSS

Established Member
Do you ever bring your C5Z out to Sac Raceway for grudge night?

nope, its a daily driven/gas saver car, (freeway) :beer:
i have my weekend car for that :rolling:

When I get my cars issues ironed out and feel as though I can drive it more than 5 miles from my home I'll be up for a meet. I'm on the low power spectrum though...

its all good man, just let me know, hopefully you get that issues fixed, good luck to you buddy

downtime is always a pain

Last edited:

streakmatt

Established Member
nope, its a daily driven/gas saver car, (freeway) :beer:
i have my weekend car for that :rolling:

its all good man, just let me know, hopefully you get that issues fixed, good luck to you buddy

downtime is always a pain

So the Vette is for rolls only huh. Well bring your weekend car out to the track once grudge opens. It will be fun to get some runs in with fast street cars. Bring your buddies too :beer:

DSS

Established Member
So the Vette is for rolls only huh. Well bring your weekend car out to the track once grudge opens. It will be fun to get some runs in with fast street cars. Bring your buddies too :beer:

yup the vette is for rolls, a race that im looking for, which i mentioned on the very first post ;-)

if you read my sig too, the weekend dig street car is under construction,

i thought street cars race only the streets, not some fantasy road with full of the sticky stuff? :beer: haha jk

but if you and your friends willing to come play with your baddass street cars on a lil freeway street pulls, (again mentioned on the first post to not create any confusion)

just let me know, it should be fun times

Last edited:

streakmatt

Established Member
yup the vette is for rolls, a race that im looking for, which i mentioned on the very first post ;-)

if you read my sig too, the weekend dig street car is under construction,

i thought street cars race only the streets, not some fantasy road with full of the sticky stuff? :beer: haha jk

but if you and your friends willing to come play with your baddass street cars on a lil freeway street pulls, (again mentioned on the first post to not create any confusion)

just let me know, it should be fun times

I read your first post about the freeway rolls. But you talked about taking the bottle off etc.. I was hoping you would bring your Vette with everything it has plus 1,2,3 or however many bottles you have and line up some dig runs at the track.

Nope Grudge night is setup specifically for street cars to line up heads up and see who's faster. No worries of dim, dirty, graveled roads to get traction.

So If you and your buddies ever come out this way to the track and want to run some full weight street cars let us know. Jason says he has your number. :rockon:

DSS

Established Member
I read your first post about the freeway rolls. But you talked about taking the bottle off etc.. I was hoping you would bring your Vette with everything it has plus 1,2,3 or however many bottles you have and line up some dig runs at the track.

Nope Grudge night is setup specifically for street cars to line up heads up and see who's faster. No worries of dim, dirty, graveled roads to get traction.

So If you and your buddies ever come out this way to the track and want to run some full weight street cars let us know. Jason says he has your number. :rockon:

:shrug: dig is not for this vette, which is why i never even mention anything from a dig at all, as for track, no pun intended to track dig racers but is not our thing or could careless about it, so i doubt u will see any of our cars i mentioned to your friend jason on the strip, track times is meaning less on street anyways,

1/4mile is for quicker, freeway is for faster, :beer:

but if you and your buddies do come out this way, we will gladly entertain your cars with our true street cars , cars that gets driven all on types of public roads, as for my vette its ready to play on the freeway for a minimum wager of $100, bottle or no bottle ( my bad if i come on a lil hard, not my intention, im just saying it how it is ) 2 other cars from our camp is also willing to wager some cash or for fun

ask jason for my number if you wanna get more details from me

Last edited:

KevinE

Established Member
I'm located in the bay area - i'm down to have some fun roll races for $Free.99 haha!
My car only makes a measly 530 to the tires. I'm sure i'd get walked pretty good...but who knows?

To be honest, I'd just like to see where my car stands on the street compared to other modded cars.

PM me if you're interested sometime!

Take care bud!
-Kevin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread