anyone from norcal (bayarea)? 600whp to 850whp mustangs (look inside)

DSS

Established Member
i know this is not a kill story,

but i was wondering anyone with a 600whp to 850whp looking for some fun friendly freeway pulls for some kinda small wager of $100-150. (for gas money and etc...)

im just looking to test my friends WRX and my C5Z06

my bad if i came in a lil strong with my post, this is not a call out or anything like that, just looking to play with some badass mustangs

(southbay)

thanks

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
bump for a good guy.. If anyone is worried, I've personally ran with them before.. They are probably the most organized group I've ever ran with lol..

DSS

Established Member
thanks for the vouch Chris,

safety and organize is our main concern, lots of look outs and good routes

---------

i normally would ask for straight up fun runs 2 out of 3 no wager involve but at these HP level it takes a great deal of time and money to get them prep to be race ready, so i think i 100-150 is justified,

lmk folks

thanks

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
Im not tuned for race gas YET. But in the mean while since no one has replied, let me know if you want friendly runs.

DSS

Established Member
yea im down friendly run with a small wager of $100 is that okay with you? and ill be completely N/A

when are you getting your race gas tune? i can wait for a lil bit so your more interested doing it for some wager.

my good friends wrx would prolly be down to do it for hand shakes,

PM me your contact

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
**** How the hell did I forget about your car lol!! Damn it lol My bad Sean.. I should totally forgot about Jordan.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
No lol.. I just plain old forgot :(. I always think 03/04 Cobra cars.. I forget that there is like 1 other fast SN95 in the bay and it's yours :D

DSS

Established Member
when and where?..lol...not looking to drive too far...im down for the friendly stuff

here in southbay ( San Jose/ Milpitas / Santa Clara ), i know its a bit of a drive for you, but maybe a wager of $150 or more might make it worth your time? and we can assure you will like how we do things here, its just a lil friendly wager to make it both worth our time

My N/A vs your car would prolly be a good race,

ill take off the bottle in front of you and let you look at my engine bay / interior

Last edited:

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
here in southbay ( San Jose/ Milpitas / Santa Clara ), i know its a bit of a drive for you, but maybe a wager of $150 or more might make it worth your time? and we can assure you will like how we do things here, its just a lil friendly wager to make it both worth our time

My N/A vs your car would prolly be a good race,

That's a 2 hour plus drive for me...Let me know when you guys get a little closer...or we could ever find a middle ground somewhere...

damn this would be fun too....oh and unfortunately/fortunately I run on E85 as well..so that makes it tough as well....

DSS

Established Member
That's a 2 hour plus drive for me...Let me know when you guys get a little closer...or we could ever find a middle ground somewhere...

damn this would be fun too....oh and unfortunately/fortunately I run on E85 as well..so that makes it tough as well....

yea its too bad its bit of a drive,

but sorry we are not willing to travel, we know our area very well, and can provide all the look outs and safety possible

theres plenty of e85 station in San Jose, i too run e85 on my weekend car,

yea it would have been pretty fun,

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
yea its too bad its bit of a drive,

but sorry we are not willing to travel, we know our area very well, and can provide all the look outs and safety possible

theres plenty of e85 station in San Jose, i too run e85 on my weekend car,

yea it would have been pretty fun,

Pm me your number....if I'm close or ever get a truck/trailer... I'll hit you up...vice versa..etc..

Users who are viewing this thread