Anyone from around North GA (Alpharetta area)??

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Hiram had a show at the end of last month and will be having one on the 27th of this month.

Last months was a "taste of Hiram" theme. So alot of restraunts off 278 came and you could go and eat their food.....it was pretty good!

Hwy 92 to Douglasville
Old town Hiram (where the police station is)

Alot of older cars/hotrods and some muscled up DD's. But you get to throw your car out there and watch everyone turn green from jelousy! ;-) Just make sure you get there around 5:30 to have a place to park in the show.

I have only been to the track 1 time. It was up in commerce. That was a long drive, but fun as hell:rockon: If you have an itch for the track next month....I'm down! I am riding up to Amazon on the 27th for tuning and dont want to hit the track until I have all my go fast parts on and the beast tuned!:burnout:

Scarpino

I've been thinking about it.. I might just shoot up there with ya'll to Amazon for just a pull and to shoot the shit.
But I'm definitely down for some track time. Just let me know whens good for you and I'll see what my schedule looks like.

Scarpino

Established Member
Well it doesnt look like I'll be participating in this show due to a handfull of us getting our tunes at Amazon the same day. The wife wants to go and stay over night and check out the area. We'll see how it really goes down though. She tends to change her mind at the last minute all the time.:fm: but it's all good!

You should come to amazon with us...it'll be a good time! But if you choose not to go, the Hiram show is a free entry, but dont expect to win anything...its really just for fun.

I'll probably hit the track next month when the weather is a little cooler!:coolman: but if your down...we can arrange something and probably get a few more folks to go. :dancenana:

Last edited:

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Yea I saw you on 75-n and then at the chastain exit a couple of weeks ago at night.... what kind of car? Is it real, or just a kit?

Haha sorry, im actually from alpharetta, off exit 10 off 400-n

The blue Roush you mean?

It's legit, #8048

02 Stage 2, True blue in color, 1 of 43. What car were you in? A red GT or a black termi?

SVTfan4life

Established Member
The blue Roush you mean?

It's legit, #8048

02 Stage 2, True blue in color, 1 of 43. What car were you in? A red GT or a black termi?

The red GT. Hah, i wish i had a termi. Broke ass college student paying for EVERYTHING at the moment haha! nice car btw bro!! looked really clean
:beer:

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
Canton, Ga
Half an hour or so from Alpharetta up 140.

PoBoys Car club has a show every 3rd Saturday in Canton (March to October). Lots of awesome cars. I haven't shown yet.

Last edited:

sltblock

Established Member
I hope i am not the only Cobra or Muystang going to OKTOBERFEST in Helen, GA on OCT. 24-26!!!!!!!!

SVTfan4life

Established Member
I hope i am not the only Cobra or Muystang going to OKTOBERFEST in Helen, GA on OCT. 24-26!!!!!!!!

im headed up sat morning with a buddy of mine, and were staying the night at motel 6. my cel is 404 915 8618 if yall are doin anything crazy or gettin your drink on! my names Robby by the way too....ill be in a '00 red GT on cobra rims...thats about as much SVT that ive got in my car lol!

sltblock

Established Member
im headed up sat morning with a buddy of mine, and were staying the night at motel 6. my cel is 404 915 8618 if yall are doin anything crazy or gettin your drink on! my names Robby by the way too....ill be in a '00 red GT on cobra rims...thats about as much SVT that ive got in my car lol!

We are staying at the (6) also. Im sure we will meet up. Take it easy and i will see you in Helen. Later, Rob

GaDawg

Established Member
Howdy to all! Just moved to Kennesaw from Alpharetta; SicStang and I passed each other at the QT in Alph one morning, and I've spent some enjoyable mod and pub time with G and the gang. I've seen a red, white, and black L all in the Due West vicinity since I've been here (3 mo.); who else is in Kennesaw area?

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Howdy to all! Just moved to Kennesaw from Alpharetta; SicStang and I passed each other at the QT in Alph one morning, and I've spent some enjoyable mod and pub time with G and the gang. I've seen a red, white, and black L all in the Due West vicinity since I've been here (3 mo.); who else is in Kennesaw area?
Drop me a p.m., where did you move too now that your closer...?
GG

Users who are viewing this thread