Anyone from around North GA (Alpharetta area)??

SVTfan4life

Established Member
Any good mustangs and terminators from up around here?? And any good shows or meets coming up near or around here?? Just wondering... and if yourea round here post up some pics of your rides!! Id like to know my fellow mustang owners... Thanks guys!

SVTfan4life

Established Member
^ SicStang, i think i saw you at the varsity meet this past saturday. Nice, clean car! Im a fan! I also heard you leaving (i was still walking around the varsity), off the exit ramp back onto 85, man that eaton was freakin scraming!!

^05Saleen, that aint too far way... nice area too!

Scarpino

Established Member
Dallas area....still a bit away, but maybe I'll see you at the commerce track or Atlanta Motor Speedway one weekend.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
^ SicStang, i think i saw you at the varsity meet this past saturday. Nice, clean car! Im a fan! I also heard you leaving (i was still walking around the varsity), off the exit ramp back onto 85, man that eaton was freakin scraming!!

^05Saleen, that aint too far way... nice area too!

Did I get to meet you? If not maybe next time:beer:... Which car were you in?

edit: I just saw your other post in the meet thread. Was your name Brian?

Last edited:

SVTfan4life

Established Member
Did I get to meet you? If not maybe next time:beer:... Which car were you in?

edit: I just saw your other post in the meet thread. Was your name Brian?

name is Robby, and no we didnt get to meet. Everyone there just seemed too damn shy or something... oh well

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Damn.. all these Marietta and Dallas folks. We should do it up with some booze and pool one weekend!

Scarpino

Established Member
Damn.. all these Marietta and Dallas folks. We should do it up with some booze and pool one weekend!

+1

The funny thing is, I haven't seen any other lightning's around and just a couple Cobra's....but usually its an older gentleman driving (55+ yrs old). No offence if thats you. :-D...so where's everyone hiding at?

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
+1

The funny thing is, I haven't seen any other lightning's around and just a couple Cobra's....but usually its an older gentleman driving (55+ yrs old). No offence if thats you. :-D...so where's everyone hiding at?

LOL, I'm about 33 years shy of 55! Where are you at in Dallas? I'm off 92 between Macland and Dallas HWY. I work nights up off Barrett, so don't make it out much except on the weekend.Then I'm usually either at home or barhopping.
If you see a yellow Cobra with an awful belt squeal its me! :beer:

Scarpino

Established Member
Me...31, I live in Hiram off Nebo rd. Are you going to the "Old Hiram Car Show" Sep. 27th? I'll be there....

What year cobra?

Ever make it to the track?

Last edited:

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Me...31, I live in Hiram off Nebo rd. Are you going to the "Old Hiram Car Show" Sep. 27th? I'll be there....

What year cobra?

Ever make it to the track?

I haven't heard anything about it, wheres it at? Give me a good reason to clean the car!

It's a 98.

I've been wanting to goto the track... really curious to see what she runs. But don't know many folks that are car guys and didn't want to go solo. So I've been procrastinating.

Scarpino

Established Member
I haven't heard anything about it, wheres it at? Give me a good reason to clean the car!

It's a 98.

I've been wanting to goto the track... really curious to see what she runs. But don't know many folks that are car guys and didn't want to go solo. So I've been procrastinating.

Hiram had a show at the end of last month and will be having one on the 27th of this month.

Last months was a "taste of Hiram" theme. So alot of restraunts off 278 came and you could go and eat their food.....it was pretty good!

Hwy 92 to Douglasville
Old town Hiram (where the police station is)

Alot of older cars/hotrods and some muscled up DD's. But you get to throw your car out there and watch everyone turn green from jelousy! ;-) Just make sure you get there around 5:30 to have a place to park in the show.

I have only been to the track 1 time. It was up in commerce. That was a long drive, but fun as hell:rockon: If you have an itch for the track next month....I'm down! I am riding up to Amazon on the 27th for tuning and dont want to hit the track until I have all my go fast parts on and the beast tuned!:burnout:

Scarpino

Users who are viewing this thread