Anyone ever smoke crack?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Who buys food off Amazon? lol go to the store and buy some.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Umm, because many times it is cheaper, with free shipping, and many times Amazon is cheaper. I have a favorite cereal that isn't available locally. I figure why drive a half hour or so to a supermarket that does carry it (and pay more per box) when I can order it through Amazon, pay no shipping, and get it in 2 days.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Umm, because many times it is cheaper, with free shipping, and many times Amazon is cheaper. I have a favorite cereal that isn't available locally. I figure why drive a half hour or so to a supermarket that does carry it (and pay more per box) when I can order it through Amazon, pay no shipping, and get it in 2 days.

Are you a CountChocula man bob?

coposrv

Established Member
Amazon has so much more stuff you can't find in stores easily. It's all processed and packaged its not like it doesn't travel the country before it gets to the store anyway. Oh and it's delivered. Amazon FTW.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

Ugggh. I do. Obviously you don't understand things called deals.

I only order when they have good instant saver deals when you subscribe for a scheduled deliver. I order my cereal from there. Last time I ordered I got 4 boxes of Apple Jacks for 5 dollars. Ordered 6 boxes of Raisin Bran cereal once for 12 bucks. Everyday perishables, problem not worth ordering but there is nothing wrong with order food from Amazon. They are bigger than your Walmart and cheaper.

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I'm guessing the people that ask why order from Amazon probably don't have a prime account. Easily the single greatest thing I spend money on every year...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm guessing the people that ask why order from Amazon probably don't have a prime account. Easily the single greatest thing I spend money on every year...

Ya I had free prime back last Christmas. 12 separate orders, all free 3 day shipping... yup not bad. Plus you get lots of other nice perks. I may subscribe soon if I feel like I will be ordering more.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Back to the topic at hand....crack addiction. If i open a bag of Spitz BBQ seeds....I'm done. When I was in school, a booster used to bring us grocery bags of Gurley's Sunflower seeds. Some of the best 'plain' seeds I've ever had. I can't find them in any store...I'll try Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread