Anyone ever date Arab/Persian chicks?

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
mc01svt said:
many muslims don't don't believe in wearing deodorant. And if I'm not mistaken hindus :read:
Dude are you serious are just f'ing retarded. Based on what FACTS? Do you even have the slightest clue as to Muslims beliefs as far as higien(sp) goes. I suggest you read a couple of passages from the Qu'ran because that statement made you look like the typical fool. If you care to know further, pm me....seriously. As far as women, my girl is Indian (muslim faith) and I'm black and her parents have no objection to us dating. She is georgeous in my opinion and chooses to where the Hijab. Other than that she looks like any typical american girl. She just got out of the army so she is in hella shape. Women from the middle east/arabic/indian areas are THE most beautiful women to me. Not too pale, not too dark and know how to treat men much better than any other woman I've dated.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
XR4Turbo said:
Fine mid east women.

Salma:
salma_hayek1A_300_400.jpg

Aishwarya Rai: (if you google most beautiful woman in the world, she comes up)

Selma's no muslim...

Hayek was born in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico to Sami Hayek, a Mexican oil company executive, and Diana Jiménez, an opera singer.[4] Hayek's paternal grandparents were Mexicans of Lebanese descent while her mother´s family is of Mexican and Spanish descent.[5] [6] Reflecting her Arabic heritage, her first name literally means ‘peace’ or ‘calm’ in Arabic. Raised in a wealthy, devoutly Catholic family, she was sent to the Academy of the Sacred Heart, Grand Coteau, Louisiana, at the age of 12

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
NyteByte said:
There used to be an Arab chick at my gym who didn't look too bad. Unfortunately, she had the absolute worst BO I've ever smelled.

You could smell her from 50 feet away and it was disgusting.
:lol1:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
im mexican n i dated a half armo half ecuadorian chic n damn the sex was great! i popped her cherry tho so i got to do it all! ne damn ways we were 2gthr 4 nearly 2 yrs but broke up bcuz of her parents. her mom isnt even armo but damn she mite aswell been cuz they threatened 2 taker her outta usc n all this other stuff so we decided 2 part ways, we r good friends now n yeah sure enough they r happy as hell shes dating some armo dude.

recap:great sex, but old world views n customs suck major donkey balls, lol

Last edited:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Lebanese singers/models:beer:

c2.jpg

Adelle_Boustani10.jpg

amal_hijazi_photo_arab_singer.jpg

Celine_Zaynoun_5.jpg

Iranian actress/singers/models

NazaninBoniadi2.jpg

cannes4gra.jpg

I'm sure you get the idea.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
mc01svt said:
Iranian christians?:dw: I stand corrected......... Yet to meet any though :shrug:

MOST of the persian people i have met are Christian, very few Muslims. ive even met a few that were Jewish (usually half Isreali). this chick in one of my classes in college was pretty and had a bomb body. she was jewish persian.

id love to go to Dubai or Kuwait and see the smokin hot women there! :banana:

roadracer247

Established Member
There are some smokin hot Armenian chicks that work in the office/administration part of our station...They walk around in the office in mini skirts and tight, reveling tops too...One thing I've noticed is that the Armenian guys do not like it when when someone from another ethnicity is even seen talking to one of them. Whatever I guess...:fart:

Users who are viewing this thread