Anyone ever date Arab/Persian chicks?

OK, so this is a question of the day. I spend a lot of time in Dearborn, MI and naturally I see a lot of arab chicks that are smoking hot, hijab or not. I've always had a theory that these women would be extremely tough to pick up for a white guy though because of a perceived "ethnic barrier." Anyone agree with this or have experience breaking through that barrier?

I cannot test my theory as my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate it. :rolling:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
LOTS of smoking hot persian chicks around here, and armenians. not too many arabs that i know of. from what ive seen, they will ONLY date someone from their own background, or similar (ie persian/armenian). the guys will date white chicks or other, but only to fool around with. in the end, they will marry one of their own. their families would kill them if they did otherwise.

now this just goes with the "majority" of them that i have met in my experience. obviously there will always be exceptions to the "rule". as the generations pass on, im sure they will lighten up as have every other type of culture has.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Not the nationalities you've mentioned, but the one girl I semi-sorta went out with for a while was Indian and is very hot. We hung out, messed around, and she wanted to date me, but we never did. She doesn't really care about religion though and not too much about her culture other than a few visits to India. I'd definitely date her though, the only awkward part would be her parents, who are very Indian and have super strong accents.

svt4stv said:
LOTS of smoking hot persian chicks around here, and armenians. not too many arabs that i know of. from what ive seen, they will ONLY date someone from their own background, or similar (ie persian/armenian). the guys will date white chicks or other, but only to fool around with. in the end, they will marry one of their own. their families would kill them if they did otherwise.

now this just goes with the "majority" of them that i have met in my experience. obviously there will always be exceptions to the "rule". as the generations pass on, im sure they will lighten up as have every other type of culture has.

It's weird too because usually when I see a really smoking older persian/arab woman, she will be with some balding, out of shape d-bag. It's messed up to say the least.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
OK, so this is a question of the day. I spend a lot of time in Dearborn, MI and naturally I see a lot of arab chicks that are smoking hot, hijab or not. I've always had a theory that these women would be extremely tough to pick up for a white guy though because of a perceived "ethnic barrier." Anyone agree with this or have experience breaking through that barrier?

I must admit, Persians are among the hottest women I've ever seen face-to-face. I have a few male Persian friends who tell me the same story about hot Persian chicks: they act and behave like their feces doesn't stink.

wurd2 said:
I must admit, Persians are among the hottest women I've ever seen in real life. I have a few male Persian friends who tell me the same story about hot Persian chicks: they act and behave like their feces doesn't stink.

Good. That means the salad will be fresher. :lol: :p

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Good. That means the salad will be fresher. :lol: :p

I guess I never considered this. All the more reason to learn the truth of it.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Just be careful man because evertime I pass by those types of chicks, they smell like something crawled under their robes and died.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
wurd2 said:
What the? Did we read the same question?

the label "arab" usually refers to people of middle eastern/north african descent and/or any individual in the islamic faith.

Me personally, I could never date a muslim/hindu/buhdist..etc. Although I have noticed that there are super hot middle-eastern chics...

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
03silversvt said:
Just be careful man because evertime I pass by those types of chicks, they smell like something crawled under their robes and died.

many muslims don't don't believe in wearing deodorant. And if I'm not mistaken hindus :read:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
mc01svt said:
the label "arab" usually refers to people of middle eastern/north african descent and/or any individual in the islamic faith.

I do not disagree, but the original question concerns "smoking hot" Arabian/Persian women. Have you ever seen a smoking hot Muslim chick? It's highly unlikely, because if she's a Muslim, then chances are you can't see her rack or trunk load and couldn't possibly know she is smoking hot!

:rolling:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Christians dont date Muslims period!

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Also, whatever Kim Kardashian is...that's pure gold.

hell yea. she's armenian. armenian girls are smokin hot. gotta watchout though some of them are pretty hairy

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
There used to be an Arab chick at my gym who didn't look too bad. Unfortunately, she had the absolute worst BO I've ever smelled.

You could smell her from 50 feet away and it was disgusting.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
wurd2 said:
Have you ever seen a smoking hot Muslim chick? It's highly unlikely, because if she's a Muslim, then chances are you can't see her rack or trunk load and couldn't possibly know she is smoking hot!

:rolling:

I just finished gradschool. I've seen plenty of smoking hot muslim women without full dress

Users who are viewing this thread