Anyone ever been on T.V?

2k3gt

Established Member
with my job, constantly. just yesterday even, we had buses collide and crash thru a guardrail and hanging above the freeway, someone told me it made national news.

a couple years ago they taped me filling up my old 99 GT during the summer when the gas prices were sky high, it ran for like a week.

Pretty sure i saw that segment :beer:

firebird1999us

Established Member
Just curious i was on the news when i was 7 at school, then 11 years later i was on the news a couple weeks ago when we were overhauling a house that caught on fire.

So anyone been on T.V? :coolman:

Constantly...I work in TV. Hence the reason I don't own one!:p

cuban

Established Member
i was on espn once down in st louis for a softball tournament my friends and I went out to a cardinal game we got in free since we are military and we took some seats in left field. one of the cardinals hit a home run at us but we were on the the second stage and were leaning over the rail about 5 ft, well the ball had missed the tip of our gloves by less than half an inch bounced off the wall the back of some chairs and back off the wall and into the bul pen, needless to say they showed us drunk and ranting for about 30 seconds.

chimazo

Established Member
I was on the Maury Povich show ("Hot Hunks" - sounds gayer than it was), and a few years later was on the Montel Williams show with my brother for a similarly stupid topic. Both were in the early 90's. Brooke Shields was also on the same episode of the Povich show, and she is a big girl (who's aged extremely well, IMHO).

Users who are viewing this thread