Anyone ever been on T.V?

Piggy

Established Member
Just curious i was on the news when i was 7 at school, then 11 years later i was on the news a couple weeks ago when we were overhauling a house that caught on fire.

So anyone been on T.V? :coolman:

jtcreasy

Established Member
local news once, no interview, just me on video. We have horse races in march, everyone goes to drink and have a good time. it was funny because the segment was on under age drinking and at the time i was under age. everyone was asking me if i got a ticket for minor in poss.

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
twice:

1st time on the news when I was like 6 or 7. they were doing a piece on the local science museum and taped me dressed up as an astronaut

2nd time when I was a junior in high school I was on Peoples Court with my mom. I was a witness and we won the case.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
I've been an extra in a couple Perry Mason episodes. Also been in a number of episodes in a series called Father Dowling Mysteries. Been is a Coors industrial film and a number of radio spots.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
3 times. Twice on ESPN (Drag Racing and some kind of logging competition in the background), and once on MTV. I know a lot of people that are on TV weekly though.

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
Once. It was our local news. They were doing a story about an electronic ticket system. I was the first one to use it in the state of South Carolina. It was a short interview with me in my vehicle. It was pretty cool to watch on TV later that night.

bone stock

Established Member
I was on NBA Inside Stuff a while back. I think I was 12 at the time. Anywho, Ahmad Rashad is interviewing me on set....

Ahmad "Who's your favorite team?"
Me- " The Pistons"
Ahmad - "Who's your favorite player?"
Me- "Grant Hill"
Ahmad - "Who's going to win the Championship"
Me - "THE KNICKS!"

Needless to say that last part was edited out.

JasonSnake

Established Member
cool thread.

When I was working in the Home Shopping Network call center, one of the stages was right in front of me. I could see everything that was going on and it was great seeing all the models walk by me. I wasn't allowed to talk to any of them or I woulda been fired. However, I did get to shake Stan Lee's hand once when he was advertising his comics. Even got an autograph. I took a picture with him if you guys don't believe me.

To the point, I did get in front of the camera one time to try some food that was cooked on Wolfgang Puck cookware. They didn't have many people late at night to sample the food so they grabbed some of us call center people to eat on live TV.

I was then fired a few months later for sleeping too long on my lunch breaks during my graveyard shifts.

darkhorse276

Established Member
Once in the background when I was little at a Disney parade.

Oh, and in 8th grade on local cable for the spelling bee. haha

And last year at the Illinois Wisconsin game I was on like 5 times. The camera guy was standing on the step in front of me and just turned around every time we had a big play.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Me and a few classmates in 4th grade ended up on tv during a field trip.
Local news station was at Old Sturbridge Village (anyone who doesn't know, just watch the Pioneer Village episode of south park).
4 of us were in the back ground harassing chickens while they interviewed some guy there about how valuable he thinks it is for kids to see that...

true story, my mom got remarried there, I got plastered, threw up next to a horse, scarred the horse, horse ran off and I got banned.
Atleast I never hafta go there again!:shrug:

svt_fan1129

Established Member
when i was 16 years old. a full out interview for my local news. i was in the reserves at the time and we were talking about teens being in the military.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Ive been on a show that a couple friends of mine produced in HS. I drove my cobra by a news reporter so my car has been on TV. I was on a Flyers Game once when they look into the crowds

Users who are viewing this thread