Anyone else not do any work today??

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
That reminds me of bob barker when he says help control the pet population, im thinking no problem bob :)
Originally posted by RTStabler51
from what it soundsl like Larry, when you don't work you play with your 'toy' a hell of a lot more..................I've noticed the kitten population has decreased thought out the US with you and Zach being home this winter....

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by RTStabler51
from what it soundsl like Larry, when you don't work you play with your 'toy' a hell of a lot more..................I've noticed the kitten population has decreased thought out the US with you and Zach being home this winter....

LMAO It's my damn toy!!! :p :beer:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
I left the house @ 7:00 got home a tadge beofre 9:00 worked two jobs Im beat............

Damn Zeek you worked 2 freaking hours and you are complaining;-)

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Nothing today, yesterday, or tomorrow. 3 days bereavement, Mother-in-law passed away.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
I like it. But it has it's ups and it's downs. There is no sick leave, I pay for my own medical insurance, I have to deal with the fools sometimes. But I pic the jobs I want to do and for who. I can take off whenever I want. And the BOSS doesn't give me any shit. :D :beer:

I hear ya there. I haven't had a vacation in well over a year. But I can't complain though, I usually only work 6am-1pmish. I hear from my DM (district manager) about twice a year lol. And I have a second part time job to pay the health insurance. I only need 12 hrs a week for FULL benefits so it works out great. :coolman:

Screw it, I'm taking tomorrow off lol:beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
My sympathies to you CraneClan and your wife. Lost my mother 20 years ago. Still miss her.

And hey, Larry, I know it's not really my business, but what kind of business do you have? We're thinking about self-employment too - maybe! Pros and cons......

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by ssssnake
My sympathies to you CraneClan and your wife. Lost my mother 20 years ago. Still miss her.

And hey, Larry, I know it's not really my business, but what kind of business do you have? We're thinking about self-employment too - maybe! Pros and cons......

I'm a garbage man.:) Actually I have two flat bed trucks with sides and dumps on them. I haul construction debris. Have about 15 contractors I work for. And once in a while private people.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Larry, that is a killer good business these days especially with the new home market and the remodelings going on.

Larry is the MAN!!!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Nice larry is a truck driver
great job to have i like it alot but i am on the other end of the biz
as in you break it i fix it:-D

Users who are viewing this thread