Anyone else not do any work today??

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
anyone else not get anything done? I had a department meeting and a meeting with a vendor Other than that - nuthin! :D

I have done nothing but talk about Motorcycles, beer, wings, nipples, shit stained shorts and cars. All in all a pretty good day at work. Plus I'm off tomorrow :)

Thanks SVTPerformance.

Alex:beer:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: :beer: Well, I left work early today and took tomorrow off so there's a smile on my face...lol

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Man, I've been busting my balls for the last 2 weeks, granted it doesn't show as my posting hasn't stopped, but I'm always on the puter working anyways and we have a very liberal internet policy :)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I hear ya', Stabler. I get most of my posts in between calls and on lunch. Still, I stay faaaaaaaar away from any post (or site) that may contain <ahem> questionable material.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
my day consisted of alternateing between SVTP and another forum. Yeah i dont do a damn thing at work but i get payed so im not bitching.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
?

I haven't done anything in over a week cause I GOT FIRED. Yipee it's going to snow tomorrow and nobody at the car dealership knows how to plow the lot correctly. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I try to do as little as possible and being the boss affords me that. But I do a lot as far as getting ready for tracking this year ordering all of the gear I need

:thumbsup: :beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
This is hilarious Alex. I was just thinking as I went to the Roadhouse Pub for about the 50th time today, "Gee, all I've done today is get online." A surprisingly dull day at the CPA office (especially considering the time of year). Oh well, 10 more minutes and I'm outa here. Yippee!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by NastyWS6
that would be nice

I like it. But it has it's ups and it's downs. There is no sick leave, I pay for my own medical insurance, I have to deal with the fools sometimes. But I pic the jobs I want to do and for who. I can take off whenever I want. And the BOSS doesn't give me any shit. :D :beer:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
if the boss gives ya shit, Id threaten him wit " I know where you live"
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
I like it. But it has it's ups and it's downs. There is no sick leave, I pay for my own medical insurance, I have to deal with the fools sometimes. But I pic the jobs I want to do and for who. I can take off whenever I want. And the BOSS doesn't give me any shit. :D :beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
from what it soundsl like Larry, when you don't work you play with your 'toy' a hell of a lot more..................I've noticed the kitten population has decreased thought out the US with you and Zach being home this winter....

Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
I'm self employed. If I don't work, I don't get to play with my toys.:( ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread