Anyone else here order a billetflow hub and pulley for a KB 2.2 gen 2 snout???

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I'm looking to order a 3.1 billetflow blower pulley and hub for my gen 2 KB 2.2. According to KB, they have 3 hub sizes... Small, medium and large. I'm assuming the smaller blowers use the smaller hub and I'd imagine the 2.6 is a medium and then 2.8 would be large but I'm not 100% sure and I don't want to order the wrong part. KB gave me the measurements of each so i could measure mine and figure it out but I don't have a pulley tool and it won't be here for a few days. So... I'm hoping someone here has ordered the same thing for the same blower and can tell me which size I need???

Lmk fellas! Thanks!!

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
the 2 i ordered were small. But i had 2 gen 1s. not a gen 2. not sure if that makes a difference. maybe call and ask kenne bell and see if they made ANY 2.2s with different hub sizes.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I called and asked them and billetflow and neither place had 100% answer for me since they don't make them anymore. :/ Only way to know is to measure which is what ill do obviously if I can't find anyone here that knows for sure.

95SC

Banned
Gen 1 2.2KB small bolt - non vented bolt
Gen 2 2.2KB medium bolt - vented bolt
2.4-2.8KB large bolts - vented bolt

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Bro! U are a life saver!! I was literally about to pipe wrench the old pulley off to find out cause I have to order the new one tomorrow! Thanks a lot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread