Anyone else get these stupid effing Amazon popups?!

Tunedprt91

Established Member
You guys are crazy with the complaints. "it's making the site useless". Wahh wahh wahh! I love these pop up's! Its says I've won at least $1000.00 everytime! Keep crying to Sid, just more redirects for me. Tunedprt91 is laughing all the way to the bank!

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I'm using Chrome on both laptops and on Android phone....

I win the prize everyday, sometimes a few times. It redirects and prevents the use of the back function.

Windows 7 on both laptops.

Haven't tried it from my Debian or Ubuntu machines and I just pretty much quit using the Mac OS

Twisted2v

Established Member
Lol. I was going to make a thread recently, but I figured this would have been posted repeatedly, or I have a virus.

Happens once a day (not here daily) on my android. I remember it happened on laptop too.

First or second thread I view gets the Amazon rewards.

Troponin

Established Member
It’s happening on a few other sites I visit. One of them is getting hit so hard I am getting them every other click. Blocking them does nothing.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s happening on a few other sites I visit. One of them is getting hit so hard I am getting them every other click. Blocking them does nothing.

ya this definitely isnt the only site, hell I couldnt even get halfway through an article on ESPN the other day due to it

T.Man

Established Member
Another really intrusive as is a Toyota ad that drags the screen down and won't allow you to scroll back up. Rather annoying.

Gruca

Established Member
Can I get some free shit for bringing it up? :D Seriously though, I hope it gets fixed as it makes using the site on my phone almost impossible.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Couldn’t get on the site for longer than 30 seconds yesterday without getting a redirect, so far none today. Whatever you are doing keep it up.

None all day today for me

Thank the guys who signed up to be Premium Members. They help foot the bill for us to track down and eliminate such issues.

Users who are viewing this thread