Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Why hasn’t anyone mentioned the real news? Hyundai has some thinkings of millenials?!!!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
6BA58D04-0CEF-4FB4-AB00-43B4A9890828.jpeg
11C5ECE2-67C5-421C-B7A8-C9F65BBBBA5F.jpeg

I am spying changes

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ford waited so long to release this thing that now all the customers they lost to Hellcats and Demons are ready to trade out of those cars into something new again. Genius!

Hey, Ford dealers will likely make good money selling the used hellcats, and Ford customers will come home.

Honestly it’s not half bad

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
They're really hyping this issue up on their Instagram, though. I was just about convinced to go out and buy the issue. Glad you posted that!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They're really hyping this issue up on their Instagram, though. I was just about convinced to go out and buy the issue. Glad you posted that!
Waste of time. Luckily we get them free haha

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Voltwings

Established Member
Yeah, I was gonna say there's an extremely high probability the article comes out with literally nothing of use.

They've been doing that with the Ranger too. Just reposting the same few articles over and over again, but new Titles. Something like "10 things you need to know about that upcoming Ranger," or "Everything to know about the new Ranger," but at the end of the day it's the things we all already know; 2.3L turbo, 10 speed, etc... useless.

Users who are viewing this thread