Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

Voltwings

Established Member
3.7 ... what's left that still has a 3.7 in it? Thread jack i know, but it hardly matters at this point lol.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
From the 3.5/3.7 cert file in the link I provided (on the last page of the pdf)...

page%204-XL.jpg

SlowSVT

Established Member
Agree, the base engine is a 2.3 I4 and the 5.0 GT. Too bad Ford doesn't offer the ecoboost V6 in the Mustang. I'm still trying to get my head around the fact the put a high tech Pinto engine back in the Mustang :(

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The word is officially out.

Jamal Hameedi has left Ford Performance and is joining Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations. It was a good run homie.

(that was the 40 oz)

I wondered if it was him. And having just bought a new F-Pace I can see him working to make them even better. I wish him the best of luck there and am thankful for the job he did at Ford.

bpmurr

Established Member
The word is officially out.

Jamal Hameedi has left Ford Performance and is joining Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations. It was a good run homie.

(that was the 40 oz)

That’s a big loss. Hopefully Ford Performance has some good talent in its ranks that can step up to fill Jamal’s shoes!

csc427

Established Member
I wondered if it was him. And having just bought a new F-Pace I can see him working to make them even better. I wish him the best of luck there and am thankful for the job he did at Ford.
The new f-pace svr looks really good. If anything like the Range Rover svr, it’ll be wonderful

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
For the love of God would someone in the KNOW message me and tell me everything will be okay????? I'm having withdrawals over here....

Users who are viewing this thread