Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lol don’t listen to him man. I don’t know you personally but the vibe I get on here man your not a piece of work. Says the dude that stated we would hear something months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a hard one to listen to. Reminds me of @thePill.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I actually just got out of my dealer, I just purchased a car for the wife. I talked with the owner for 1/2 hr about the upcoming GT500. He again said, 'we're ready to take your order as soon as banks open for it', no need for a deposit, we know you're good for it'

There is no reason for me to ask it in writing, he offered me the Demon at msrp, and actually ordered it and cancelled, he offered me 350's msrp, the trackhawk at MSRP, RS's at msrp. There isn't a reason to doubt him.
So, they sell every brand?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Everyone else is sweet in here, but I can be the ass. I’ve talked to Nick personally on the phone for a new vehicle for my wife. So, let it go.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
There’s a small town about 30 minutes from me where one guy owns a ford dealership and a jeep/Dodge/chrysler dealer right down the road from each other but that’s about as close as I’ve seen to anything resembling a one stop shop.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Not usually big 3 at the same dealership, at least around me it’s atypical

We have 2 "auto malls" around here. Basically, every mass produced and some hand built cars are for sale in one place. The Chantilly Auto Mall has 27 new and used dealers all in one spot.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Josh you should check out Woodhouse in Nebraska, and then the Joe Machens group in Columbia, MO.

Woodhouse has the big three and some stragglers. The Machens group has everything Fiat to Mercedes.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
i can think of ONE, and its because its the only dealership around, up and coming town - Ford / GM sold at the same lot, but its because they have one owner.
Well an “auto mall” isn’t nessecarily owned by one group or owner. In AZ I can think of 2, one in Phoenix and one in Tucson. The Tucson one has different dealers spanning across most “normal” manufactures. The Phoenix one has all the normal and Ferrari (at least).

It’s really just an area where a lot of dealerships are located.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
We have one down here that sells the big 3 all next door to each other on the same piece of property.

They are also a bunch of **** sticks. I've been in there three times and was pissed each time I left.

Users who are viewing this thread