Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

5.2Leader

Established Member
Anyone who has a deal made or planning on getting one. What is your color of choice? I’m sure we don’t know all of the colors yet. But we can dumb it down for now with the simple red, blue and black etc!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Anyone who has a deal made or planning on getting one. What is your color of choice? I’m sure we don’t know all of the colors yet. But we can dumb it down for now with the simple red, blue and black etc!

If it's not $100k after ADM, I'll take whatever color Nick is willing to sell me.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

At this point, I feel black and blue is appropriate.

5.2Leader

Established Member
I’m down for red! I say we all get Nick to do a forum deal for a select few, myself included or no deal! MSRP for all and we kick him back a grand after the deal is done! Hell I will throw in another grand for good measure! Any takers?

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I’m down for red! I say we all get Nick to do a forum deal for a select few, myself included or no deal! MSRP for all and we kick him back a grand after the deal is done! Hell I will throw in another grand for good measure! Any takers?

He's already got a list with 5 people on it... including himself.

5.2Leader

Established Member
What’s a few more among friends? GT500’s for all. Well not for all! I have at least one in mind that is a big NO! Maybe two in mind!

blk02edge

Established Member
Ford will have to make it schnappy when the car first rolls on stage and gets introduced.

View attachment 1537447

But they'll have plenty of time in their own display area to break it down. I'd hope at the very least that Ford Media provides enough in the form of photographs where we can pick up everything they fail to talk about.

The live stream will be able to be seen here...
Livestream - NAIAS
Damn so I guess theres no time for a Bronco reveal. Kinda more excited about that

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Doesn't look like you will be seeing a Bronco in Detroit.
2020 Ford F-150 Will Come Before 2020 Ford Bronco

Damn it looking forward to seeing the Bronco. I can’t see them going back to steel however they invested so much in the aluminum. I’m guessing more interior revamp they just did a refresh in 2018. I doubt it will be a ground up F150 revamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TERMN8U

Established Member
I have had the 2016 and 2018. 18 was basically a minor upgrade to sync and the digital dash improved. Distance keeping cruise control is another feature that was added. Beyond that they were pretty much the same. Nothing that looked like it would break the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread