Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

Osiris

Established Member
Thats because every flake out there that wants a "sporty" 2 door buys them. Whats that prove?
Proves more people disagree with you than do. And to these manufacturers, dollars build cars, not forum opinions.

Same goes for all the comments about HP. Saw an ad today for a 1600 mile 2016 Hellcat on sale for 53k. Wasn't that a 70k car when new?

Local Chevy dealers are offering 15k off MSRP on '17 Corvettes right now.

Imagine that..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Self-described "flake" chiming in.

A

Off to Watkins Glen to be with Dean Martin's team as they race a pair of his flakemobiles

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
have fun! I went last year. Walk around to other parts of the track to get different views. The infield at "the boot" was awesome.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
Thats because every flake out there that wants a "sporty" 2 door buys them. Whats that prove?

i think a large part of it is that it honestly is one of the better looking 'cheap' sports cars on the market...if one looks at any listing of the cheapest sports cars on the market, the mustang is always in one of the top slots there and the others are, well, not nearly as nice (and that says something to me given that in my own personal opinion the s550's are fugly and even though they are cheap i would not buy a single car on any of the lists i have seen). but the numbers are all the manufacturers care about- and they do put up good sales numbers regardles of my, your, or anyone else's contrary opinions.

Osiris

Established Member
When Ford announces the GT500 officially, I promise they will sell better and faster than the ZL1 1LE, Demon, Hellcats, etc. Ford has always dominated in that aspect.
Fax.

People are going to sell organs to buy the GT500 when it drops. It'll carry ADMs all over the land, much to our chagrin...and while Dodge launches another QE2 with a blue eye instead of a red one this time, or Chevy drops another U boat with some alpha numeric body code stuck to the side, they'll all be looking for that little snake...

It's been that way for decades.

Take that shit to the moon, demonboi.

A lot of people credit Mulally for saving Ford's bacon but the guy who decided it was time to kiss and make up with Carroll is the real hero...

Osiris

Established Member
True. Considering the majority of the population these days, Ill take that statement with pride.
Lmao...
So now you're resorting to insulting a majority of the population because they don't agree with you.

How very liberal of you.

Users who are viewing this thread