Anyone Driving a 2010 yet

War Eagle

Established Member
Is anyone driving a 2010 GT500 yet? I still have yet to see one in the flesh but hope to soon.

Is the interior as good as it looks in the photos and also what is the deal on those new headlamps are they standard on the car?

Thanks

Steve

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i have seen a few posts for the gt but nothing on the 500 yet. the interior in the gt was very nice with alot more gadgets and i really liked the sync:beer:

ff500

Established Member
I stuck the vin # in the Ford query window sticker lookup and the msrp was $50370.00 for that car.

whitecobra2387

Established Member
Options are as follows electronics pack or sharker 1000 cant get both, HID, and Car corver. ambient, sync and everything else is standard.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Options are as follows electronics pack or sharker 1000 cant get both, HID, and Car corver. ambient, sync and everything else is standard.

So pretty much that car is loaded except for HID's and Car Cover. Both of which can be added cheaply/easly.
Still 51k sticker for a GT500 is gonna be tough to sell. I mean look at the 08s and 09s. 48k top sticker and having to let them go for 40k.
Economy better get better soon.

Last edited:

whitecobra2387

Established Member
So pretty much that car is loaded except for HID's and Car Cover. Both of which can be added cheaply/easly.
Still 51k sticker for a GT500 is gonna be tough to sell. I mean look at the 08s and 09s. 48k top sticker and having to let them go for 40k.
Economy better get better soon.

the only reason 2009's are going under sticker its because the 2010 model is coming out

War Eagle

Established Member
My 2009 sold quickly, too quickly now I have to wait to get my 2010. I am really looking forward to seeing one instead of just photos. I am really looking forward to it and think I will add the HIDs to it but that is the only option I am getting. I am hoping that the back of the car will look OK when I see it in person. The local dealer here has a Grabber blue one on the way but he is marking it $4,000 over MSRP so I am going out of town again to buy. They sat on Gray 2008 Vert for nearly two years before they finally sold it.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread