Anyone care to look at my datalog?

Casper cobra

Established Member
the AFR B1 read 13.3 and AFR B2 read 11.9 and target AFR 11.2 . may be your front O2 B1 need to be renewed.
it will be more clear and helpful if you do data loge in 3rd or 4th gear.

oxfordgt

Established Member
During a WOT pull the pcm doesn't look at the o2 sensors and at idle they are reading just fine. I see 2 major things wrong in your datalog. Your fueling is off at WOT, scale the MAF in correctly and your cam timing is off giving you the bank to bank difference. Fix those 2 and you will be much better.

stang910

Established Member
Are you tuning this car yourself? Widebands are not responding at WOT so I wouldn't go WOT until this is resolved. More than likely this is an issue with your tune, I've ran into this in the past. Maf frequency should be dialed in better also.

As for what oxfordgt said, your cam timing is normal and your O2 sensors are supposed read at WOT. His comment only applies to the older cars.

rmurer

Established Member
I think one of my front O2 sensors is bad, but No im not tuning it myself. I'm waiting to hear back from my tuner, though its been awhile since i did a log and wanted to see what others thought of it.

fiveohalex

Fiveohalex
Established Member
I would not do anymore WOT hits until you figure out why your fuel trims go to 0 on the hit and why you are splitting your air fuel. Check your plugs, replace them even.

Users who are viewing this thread