Anyone buy their own health insurance?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
But does concierge coverage cover hospital visits, stays and inpatient/outpatient surgeries? That's what really costs big money. I'm like you in that I never go to the doctor so that specific aspect isn't important to me either.

I recently dropped my old insurer from my previous employer($700 a month with $1500 deductible) since it was only covering 50% of the cost of surgeries and hospital stays since I'm no longer in Nevada.

I now pay $891 a month(medical/dental/vision) with a $1000 deductible but it pays 100% of all hospital stays and inpatient/outpatient surgeries after said deductible. It's worth it to me if I ever need hospitals and surgeries.

No.

It’s basically just an on call doctor. I get prescriptions at a way lower cost too.

I can text my concierge at 1am and be like “ I feel X way.” And by morning I’ll have a prescription at the pharmacy

Blown 89

Established Member
Might as well title this thread, who won the lottery? I'm 48 and uninsured. I pay out of pocket for everything but am screwed if something catastrophic happens.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Ppl just dont realize how ****ing expensive health insurance is especially with a family smh.
I learned that on my way out the door from the Military. Tricare medical, dental and optical may be the biggest benefit I got from retirement when I started researching civilian insurance costs for a family.

Users who are viewing this thread