Anyone buy anything for their cobra this blackfriday?

marshall_cobra

Established Member
I purchased maybe a little to much stuff for my 98 BAB cobra vert =/ lol. bassani mid length headers, bassani ss o/r x pipe, JLT cold air intake, SCT tuner, full length subframe connectors, bilstein rear shocks, clutch quadrant adjuster, and a s281 wing.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Moroso battery box
Pair of battery terminals
Remote start solenoid
30amp relay
Inline fuse holders
150amp circuit breakers
various cable ends/ring terminals
Various lengths and sizes of TechFlex F6
Various sizes of Shrinkflex heatshrink
Non-adhesive vinyl tape

Doing a battery relocation this winter and re-wrapping the factory harnesses...

AlexV

Established Member
Just a rear tower brace for my 96 vert so far ($50 on AM).. Considering getting the MSD coilpacks and FR plug wires but not sure if worth it; also possibly the JLT pcv pre-filter or mishimoto oil catch can...

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Just a rear tower brace for my 96 vert so far ($50 on AM).. Considering getting the MSD coilpacks and FR plug wires but not sure if worth it; also possibly the JLT pcv pre-filter or mishimoto oil catch can...

Don't waste your money on the MSD coil packs.

The JLT pre filter or their air/oil separator would be a nice thing.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I need to order a new front bumper, fog lights, radiator core support and s few other things.

But, I am going in the buy to get a Steeda K Member for my GT Vert build right now.

I did buy a Porter Cable Sander to sand and paint the Cobra interior before doing the Dark Charcoal swap.

AlexV

Established Member
Don't waste your money on the MSD coil packs.

The JLT pre filter or their air/oil separator would be a nice thing.

Any reason why you think it's a waste of money? (genuine question, since the reviews are pretty good for it)

GRUSE

Established Member
Any reason why you think it's a waste of money? (genuine question, since the reviews are pretty good for it)

Search around on here,MSD are ok for pushrod engines not so much for 4 valves oem coil packs FTW.Same with CIA and RIA they look nice but loose HP

wr450

Established Member
steeda sport springs and strange adj shocks and struts after that the budget is limited so i need the experts to enlighten me as to what else should go with that. x2 ball joints, bumpsteer kit, camber plates, ideally none of those but i suspect ill be told i need them so what is essential i was thinkin the ball joints and bumpsteer and try to get away with the factory strut mounts

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Search around on here,MSD are ok for pushrod engines not so much for 4 valves oem coil packs FTW.Same with CIA and RIA they look nice but loose HP

MSD is garbage for pushrod engines too.. Besides their ignition boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread