Anyone been to Australia?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Well Ken, now you know what to do with all your free time there.
Spend it raising bail after being pinched for heisting opals.

otownpj

Established Member
i have been to australia, Bondi beach is a cool place w/ some nice restaurants.

i did the sydney harbor bridge climb, it was awesome!
The opera house is cool as well.
Brisbane zoo is a blast
And lastly I went to Cairns(great barrier) had a blast, while i was in cairns i toured the local rain forrest and fishing is a must!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Ken

I like opals, I have cooked for you,....A LOT and my birthday is coming up....jus sayin'

LOL

HAVE A FUN SAFE TRIP AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

Hmmm, Australian opals in exchange for MM's cooking...sounds like a fair trade to me.:beer: I only have one request thou...can you get rid of that smurf sized bed in the guest room and get a man size bed? jus sayin...

Brisbane zoo is a blast
And lastly I went to Cairns(great barrier) had a blast, while i was in cairns i toured the local rain forrest and fishing is a must!

Good stuff, thanks!

Although I wont be going to far north this trip(Brisbane, or anything place north) because of all the damage from the recent cyclones and flooding, one of these days I would love to visit the great barrier reef.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member

Brisbane zoo is a blast

Is the Brisbane Zoo the one where the Lorikeets fly in every day at 4PM for feeding? If so I did that. I recall sitting there waiting with a dish full of bread and sugar water waiting for them to come. Next thing I knew there was a 100 thousand parrot like looking birds everywhere sitting on your head, sholders, arms, and all around the dish, They were shitting on everyone as well. At the same Zoo, assuming that was the one, I got to hold a baby Koala Bear for almost an hour. That shit on my Parachute Jacket as well LOL!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Tim, sounds like a shitty time, lol!

Scott, you know you had a members only jacket back in the day, admit it...lol!

Thanks again everyone! I'm off to the airport, should be in Sydney is about 30hrs....:bored:

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Am i the only one that thinks of the BOSS engines when i think of australia? Pick one up for me while your there. My wifes aunt live 10 miles outside sydney. Next time im there im bringing some engines home.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Well I'm back, unfortunately...my time there was way too short but I tried to make the most of my 2 personal days. Thanks again for all the advise, it really helped. I took a ton of pics, here are a few of my fav...

IMGP1872.jpg

IMGP1871.jpg

IMGP1862.jpg

IMGP1851.jpg

IMGP1827.jpg

IMGP1826.jpg

IMGP1824.jpg

IMGP1822.jpg

IMGP1817.jpg

IMGP1810.jpg

IMGP1796.jpg

IMGP1788.jpg

IMGP1766.jpg

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Looks like it was a good trip. Did you run in to any issues getting around with the flooding they had out there?

No, fortunately all the rain and flooding was to the north and south of Sydney. And all the wild fires were on the west coast near Perth. Other then the first day I was there which got up to 41*C, the weather was perfect in the mid 20's C all week.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
No, fortunately all the rain and flooding was to the north and south of Sydney. And all the wild fires were on the west coast near Perth. Other then the first day I was there which got up to 41*C, the weather was perfect in the mid 20's C all week.

Thats good, was your car being worked on while you were gone? Any updates on it?

Users who are viewing this thread