Anyone been on SVTPerformance lately?

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Funny I too noticed this atrocity. But what can you do, the hellcat is popular right now. honestly, imho, this is the first time dodge has had bragging rights in decades.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Hey some of us are car guys not SVT nut gobblers so we like other cars too.

As the OP, so am I. I have a Plymouth Barracuda, two SS Camaros, and my GT500.....but when I want to see Cobra/GT500 pictures I go to the SVTP Pics section, when I want to see Cudas and Challengers I go on the Mopar forum, when I want to see Camaros I hit up those GM forums.....I don't open the SVTP Pics section to see a full page of everything but SVT stuff. Just saying, it's kind of ironic lol!

steeltoe

Established Member
Ya I really don't know what is taking Ford so long to release the info on the new mustang. I'm definitely loyal to Ford and I have faith that whatever SVT brings out will stomp the hellcat out, I personally already feel the 13/14 GT500s stomp them out.
I wouldn't get your hopes up for either one.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
What specs are we waiting for Ford to release about the '15s? We know what power figures are coming down the pipe.

Some bloated numbers that nobody can replicate? Some mom figure that's purely fictional?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Wait till the c7z comes out

^^This X1000 threads that will be posted about it. At least the Hellcat actually slots into the pony car segment and is a direct competitor to the Mustang.

...I don't open the SVTP Pics section to see a full page of everything but SVT stuff. Just saying, it's kind of ironic lol!

We'll see if you're singing the same tune when the new Z06 drops. Just hang tight. Maybe another Cobro will finally trade his car for a used Z06 and post threads and pictures and everyone can ooh and aah over it for a couple of weeks. Or, better yet, another GTR owner will "discover" this forum and post hundreds of GTR threads so that everyone can high five him over it. It never ceases to amaze me how a thread can go to 5+ pages of nothing but "Awesome car dude! It's just like every other Z06/GTR out there with the most common aftermarket mods, even the same wheels over and over, but I just can't get enough of it!! Congrats!"

Could it be that, stock for stock, the Hellcat can lay waste to everything that's actually in the class with no excuses for the loser to fall back on? You can't fall back on the trusty ol' "He has fatter tires than me" or "his is a lightweight sports car" or "he has a Playstation on wheels" excuses. It's just a good old fashioned beat down in a 100% fair fight. And people are apparently threatened by that and don't want to have to confront their fear.

Well guess what. <Rambo_voice>The Hellcat is coming. You can't hide. It's coming to get you!</Rambo voice> LOL

Skip to 0:57 mark.
[youtube_browser]zhYbwhKOrLc[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Trav_69Stang

Sweet 69 Mustang
Established Member
I seen the Hot Rod exclusive on a supposed 777 HellStang... Really? Could they not come up with a better more copied name? Shit... Just bring back another GT500 K.R. using a 351 Coyote block, crank the boost on the blower and call it a day... Or better yet bring back an updated version of the original "HEMI KILLER" 427 Cammer :). Kinda disappointed Ford doesn't do anything over 6.2 now....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread