Anyone been on SVTPerformance lately?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Been trying to find it, thought this was it but I think this is Hellcatperformance.com.....the mopar guys have to be loving this!!

10606345_10202631937666224_3994089628911187945_n.jpg

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Slow times for Ford right now my man. We are all waiting on the next SVT product and are relegated to rumors and spy pics. Hell they won't even release performance data on a car they have already started building for production.

I am not brand loyal but I love SVT products. I will say the Hellcat shit is getting a bit annoying but I blame Ford for that.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
the hellcat is keeping this forum alive right now, no complaints. At least its good reading material

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Ford needs to get rid of that cobra badge and add a flaming hellcat head instead
Or a flaming plane

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya I really don't know what is taking Ford so long to release the info on the new mustang. I'm definitely loyal to Ford and I have faith that whatever SVT brings out will stomp the hellcat out, I personally already feel the 13/14 GT500s stomp them out.

clean92lx

Established Member
Slow times for Ford right now my man. We are all waiting on the next SVT product and are relegated to rumors and spy pics. Hell they won't even release performance data on a car they have already started building for production.

I am not brand loyal but I love SVT products. I will say the Hellcat shit is getting a bit annoying but I blame Ford for that.

I know, it's bull shit that they still haven't released the performance specs yet. At this point, once they are released, it will just be a huge let down when we all see that they've been soooo secretive about a 10-15 hp bump.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
No kidding. Can't we just go back to the Cobro vs 5bro days. Wasn't that like 3 weeks ago..

Users who are viewing this thread