Anyone attending the 50th Mustang Anniversary in Charlotte?

Tyler72

Established Member
I just finished filling out my registration forms... Going to be there from Tuesday night through Sunday. Going to do the open track event on Thursday.

I'm staying in the Wingate Hotel that's next to the track. Had reservations since last year haha.

Anybody else going?

kingnut

Established Member
Hmm if my car wasnt so ****ing low, I would consider driving it out there.

Tyler72

Established Member
If you haven't filled out your registration, you might want to get on that soon. Spots are filling up especially if you want track time because it is somewhat limited. If you haven't gotten a hotel room yet, good luck! The one I'm staying in is already booked for the whole week.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Going to the one in Vegas since I've never been there. I hope the drive is just as memorable as the actual event.

Last edited:

C5Reeper

Established Member
Going to the one in Vegas since I've never been there. I hope the drive is just as memorable as the actual event.

I plan on going to Vegas too, luckily I have family out there I can stay with so I don't have to book any hotels:rockon:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I'll be there with the '13. Booked my room at Suburban Extended Stays up the road from the track, be there pretty much all weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread