Anybody with ZR Downforce Concave wheels??

by9468840

Established Member
Almost went for these. Ended up buying a staggered set of charcoal AMR 20". Downforce concaves looked a little too "busy" in design if you know what I mean. But still looking great.

The Guz

Established Member
Wow that looks fantastic bro! And mine happens to be white too! Could you get a rear view of how wide they look?

thanks man, i love them, especially for the price haha. hell yea. post up some pics when you get them on

heres a couple rear shots

DSCN9905_zpscd89b042.jpg

DSCN9904_zps0c3f25e7.jpg

The Guz

Established Member
Lol I'm not sure of I have many more on my phone, my computer crapped out on me a few days ago and I'm waiting on a new one.

The spoiler is the street scene ducktail

If you have instagram you can look through there? s0_ez4u2nv

jkudai13

Established Member
Lol I'm not sure of I have many more on my phone, my computer crapped out on me a few days ago and I'm waiting on a new one.

The spoiler is the street scene ducktail

If you have instagram you can look through there? s0_ez4u2nv

Following you. mine is J302G

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Don't want to invest in putting them on? Wasn't the "investment" made when you purchased them?

How much could it possibly cost to put them on now? :shrug:

This

Think he meant the cost of the tires and he only has wheels for now

New wheels can't be mounting without tires. To say you don't want to be invested in something when you've already bought 1/2 of it sounds, weird.

OP, buy some tires and get those bad boys mounted up!:beer:

jkudai13

Established Member
New wheels can't be mounting without tires. To say you don't want to be invested in something when you've already bought 1/2 of it sounds, weird.

OP, buy some tires and get those bad boys mounted up!:beer:[/QUOTE]

lol i have the wheels, been sitting in my room for a couple weeks...im currently running RTR's, i just dont know if i wanna invest the money on tires or perfomance. i mean honestly most of the time the tires are the expensive ones instead of the rims.(depending on brand) So thats why i wanted to have a visual pic of how they would look on the car before i take my RTR's off get rid of them and out tires on these and mount them. what if i dont like them as much? lol i just wanna be sure thats what i want.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Depends on the wheel and tire...My tires definitely weren't more than my wheels lol

jkudai13

Established Member
I think i might just keep my RTR's and sell these...so if anybody is interested let me know. send me a pm. They are Matte Black

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Wheels look great. What color are these, platinum? Anybody have pics of graphite? Can't decide between platinum or graphite for my white mustang.

These are platinum.

Looks good Dominion! I just did FR500 Anthracite on my White GT.

Thank you sir. I was debating between these and the FR500. Can't go wrong with either.

Gumbus5

Established Member
Thank you. How do you like them? What sizes tire are you running? Also are you lowered? If so what Springs? Sorry so many questions... I just wanna be sure I want these before I invest on them. If I do install them I wanna do 305/35/20 nitto rear and 275/35/20 nitto front. I'm on eibach sport lines. I currently have RTR wheels... I want a concave wider rim lol

Have you sold your rtrs?

sdonaghey

Established Member
You guys that have the Downforce Concave wheels. Are you still happy with them? How is the finish on them after the last year or so? I am looking at either getting them in a Matte Graphite color or going with American Muscle's Charcoal AMR 20" wheel. I can get the Downforce Concave wheels for about $70 more than the AMR. I think the Downforce wheels look at little better than the AMR because of the back wheel concave, but just worried about the finish and warranty on them. AM has a 1 year finish warranty and I am not sure if there is anything with the Downforce wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread