Anybody with aluminum/silver dash kits?

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Im looking at adding to the interior, not a full kit, just a few pieces to set it apart. Brushed aluminum or silver should match the pedals, thats what counts. Probably the center AC/stereo/shifter surround, maybe door handle surrounds. Combine with a Bullitt boot surround, silver cup holders, and matching alcantara door card insert and arm rest and I think it should look nice, not rice :rolling:

Anybody have pix of some aluminum or silver dash bits?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I did one, and I like it. I didn't do the cluster though, thought that might be a little much. Only pics I have.
018.jpg

Slow99x

Established Member
I just bought silver interior spray paint from Autozone and did my own. I did the stereo/shifter bezel and the door cups. Nobody notices other than Cobra owners because it looks stock.

f2hatch

Established Member
I dont have the Mach1 center but I decided to accent mine with the brushed cup holder bezels, Headlight knob, Door lock pins, cluster rings. All in all I think it looks good with out being over the top.
11280918171-1.jpg

12010917211.jpg

flames011.jpg

Satyr

Established Member
Yeah, I would have to agree. I never cared for the chrome gauge rings, but the brushed ones look really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread