Anybody looking for some action during Mustang week?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I can't believe I can't get anyone to bite considering this website has one of the most active street racing stories/videos sections on the web.

Anyhow, everybody be safe down at MW and enjoy the festivities. Hope to see you guys later this week
maybe because trying to set up a street race is against the rules since it is an illegal activity? there is a reason road-kill exists. it is where people go to show off their stupid.

C6Z06427

Established Member
maybe because trying to set up a street race is against the rules since it is an illegal activity? there is a reason road-kill exists. it is where people go to show off their stupid.

For somebody that's not a participant in here, you are running your mouth a lot. You seriously need to shut the **** up and wipe the sand out of your vagina.

Seriously you need to go sell your car right now. Why do you even have it or doed it make you feel more cool.
:sleeping:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
:lol:
TB..you just blew his cover...I guess you really must be butt hurt over that beatdown a couple of months back..

lol 200rwhp+ than me, I am not butt hurt.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
For somebody that's not a participant in here, you are running your mouth a lot. You seriously need to shut the **** up and wipe the sand out of your vagina.

Seriously you need to go sell your car right now. Why do you even have it or doed it make you feel more cool.
:sleeping:
you asked a ****ing question, I gave you a ****ing answer. that happens to be spot on. I am not the one that needs to read the rules and clean the sand out.

nc_super_snake

Established Member
If you wanna race be sure to check out Texas 2k event in Houston. I take my supra every year and theres plenty of street racing if thats your cup of tea. Just some advice you better be pack better then 800 at the wheels or dont waste your time puling out on the street down there..800hp is like 500hp in Houston!!

D.T.R

Established Member
Well, MW is all nice and dandee, but is there anyone down to race? Been here since Wednesday night and so far havent seen or heard of any racing.
I think it'd be fun to drive to a more isolated area where there are less chances of getting in trouble and have some fun.

C6Z06427

Established Member
Havent heard a peep out of nobody. Figure with all the peeps tearing
Out of the carshow today, somebody would be down

D.T.R

Established Member
I dont think ill be driving 6hrs for this again when there is no racing what so ever. Oh well lesson learned.

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Probably because it is highly discouraged. All it takes is one idiot to give all of Mustang Week a bad name, and then POOF, it goes away.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Probably because it is highly discouraged. All it takes is one idiot to give all of Mustang Week a bad name, and then POOF, it goes away.
I would say the intelligent people look at it this way.

D.T.R

Established Member
Just went for an hour and a half cruise along the beach... Bunch of cars revving and what not but no one down to run. Pretty lame.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I would say the intelligent people look at it this way.

Agreed.

Just went for an hour and a half cruise along the beach... Bunch of cars revving and what not but no one down to run. Pretty lame.

Most sidewalk spectators along the beach would rather hear the engines rev rather than watch us act like asshats and street race. Also, the MW staff sets up and autocross, speedway fun runs, and even a whole afternoon/evening/night of LEGAL dragracing. You should seriously consider trying it.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Its peoples vaction. Not cool guy loser street racing event. This has to be the stupidest post

Users who are viewing this thread