Anybody Looking For A Cobra R?

Sick03Vert

Banned
Yeah. I thought so. But $60k is a lot of green. Maybe they would negotiate some for a serious buyer.

I'd love to have it to park next to my '03...but that simply isn't going to happen.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Vey cool ride with low miles but the no AC is a no go in Sin City!

I heard that...it's no better here in Texas.

That's one reason I love my 03 so much. Maybe it isn't as fast on a road course, and maybe it isn't as rare....but I'm willing to negotiate quite a few things in return for air conditioning in July. :D

Kiohtee

Established Member
This car isn't for the average Mustang junky anyway. Or the general car guy at that.

If I wasn't hurting for money or could even afford a $60k car right now, this thing would be mine no questions asked! And I'd drive the piss out of it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is SO nice. I definitely would love to own it. One of my dream cars (regular 2000 Cobra R), but this one is just a bit more special. Some lucky person is going to own that.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
60K for a used 00R, no thanks.

A brand new one with almost no miles sold on ebay recently for that. I wouldnt pay more than $40K for a used one.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Having owned a race and street version I prefer the street one--more fun to drive on the roads.

Users who are viewing this thread