Anybody know this car???

ram002

Established Member
I bought an 08 Red/White stripes from CobraTim out of Oklahome. I found the car on this site and bought it in April of this year. The car originated in Florida. The car has the Kenne Bell stage 3 kit on it. I am trying to learn some history about this specific car. Anybody remember seeing the car on this site when it sold from Naples Florida (car was bought new 3-25-2008 at Tamiami Ford)? Anybody know the original owner? I love the car and it is everything it was advertised to be. I am just wanting to keep up with the history of the car. Thanks for any imput!!!!!

Last edited:

rdsnk46

Established Member
Do a search on his screen name, you can see all his post and all of his threads. It will give you hopefully some insight. What part of Fl.? Many members in this forum live in Fl.

ram002

Established Member
Car was bought new 3-25-08 in Naples Florida at Tamiami Florida. I have history from CobraTim just wanted to know more about car from 3-08 to Aug 09. Original owner paid a tub load for this car and then put thousands of dollars in mods.

ram002

Established Member
That's the guy...man I appreciate the help. I will PM him and see what all he can tell me. I enjoy this car like none before and am making a file of it's history just for grins. Thanks again for helping!!!!

ram002

Established Member
Thanks to you guys I found the original owner and got to visit with him on the phone. Not only did I learn a lot I have a buyer if I ever want to sell. Seems the original owner would like his 08 KB back if that day ever comes. Thanks again to the helpful attitude of this site and it's members!

Users who are viewing this thread