Anybody go to the Turkey Day Burnouts in MA?

Josh662234

Established Member
I'm finally home for thanksgiving this year and i want to go to the Turkey day burnouts. They are typically early AM in Avon somewhere but according to the Facebook page, yes. . Thanksgiving Day Burnouts MA Facebook page, there is no location yet.

Has anybody here been in the past or plan on going this year?

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I have an event down the street from my house in Uxbridge, MA called the TurkeyBurns. Its in an industrial warehouse parking lot. A lot of people show up...Im not sure if this is the event you are talking about?

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
agree with Tom, the turkey burn in Uxbridge are pretty crazy, youtube it. they give them a large parking lot, so its not just burn outs, its freestyle..

Josh662234

Established Member
Was not the burnouts i was thinking of but Uxbridge is about an hour away. Doable. Anybody have the address? Time?

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
We did a small one at my brother inlaws place. I didn't bring my car but there was a 03 cobra, TT trans am, TT lightning, SC fox, plus other mustangs, lightnings, vettes, camaros, old muscle, trucks, etc.... A gopro was attached to cars so when I come across the video ill post it.

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
the uxbridge one went well, there was a ton of people there, a couple thousand id say by the time I arrived at like 7am. yes it is fairly organized and the cops were there to warn people where not to park. so I guess its legal... its on private property.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3a2gJti-E

Last edited:

SilverSline

Established Member
the uxbridge one went well, there was a ton of people there, a couple thousand id say by the time I arrived at like 7am. yes it is fairly organized and the cops were there to warn people where not to park. so I guess its legal... its on private property.

TURKEY BURN 2012 - YouTube

Thanks for the vid. Pretty cool, they have that every year. Did anyone hit a jersey barrier?

Mystic1199

Established Member
few of us got tired of driving around so we just went to a random lot in Weymouth

this is first video of it mu buddy driving first then i jumped in

M4V01834.mp4 video by fabio23008 | Photobucket

M4V01838 - YouTube

and this is one of the tires
DSC01839.gif

Users who are viewing this thread