Anybody Buy From High End Auto?

Ranman23Player

Established Member
I recently sold my black 04 cobra with 28,000 miles on it to High End Auto and it has sold from his website. Im wondering if anybody know's who bought it?

2004 Black cobra with 28,000 miles, lowered, dark tint, slp dumps..

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Ah, I see. I didn't buy it, but I did buy my 04 SY Terminator from him two years ago. If it was in good shape it will sell quick. Robert is known for buying and taking care of good cars.

Jroc

Established Member
I bought my SB Cobra from there back in 06.

What the hell made you want to trade a Terminator for a LS1 GTO?

Ranman23Player

Established Member
Yeah he has nice cars. I didnt sell it because i wanted too, i freaking loved the car but my dad passed away and I sold it to pay off the funeral for my mom.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah he has nice cars. I didnt sell it because i wanted too, i freaking loved the car but my dad passed away and I sold it to pay off the funeral for my mom.

Sorry to hear about your dad, and that was a fine gesture on your part to sell your Terminator to help pay for his funeral. Nice color GTO. I've mentioned before that I've never seen that color paint before. I like it.

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Saw a car that sounds similar to that a few weeks ago in Lynchburg. Seems like a local guy might have picked it up.

Ranman23Player

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your dad, and that was a fine gesture on your part to sell your Terminator to help pay for his funeral. Nice color GTO. I've mentioned before that I've never seen that color paint before. I like it.

Yeah I dont regret selling the car but I do miss it. And thanks, the color is awesome in person. If you catch it in the right light its stunning.

Saw a car that sounds similar to that a few weeks ago in Lynchburg. Seems like a local guy might have picked it up.

Try and find out for me, i still have the locking lug nut key and window sticker if i can find the car.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Call Robert and he may be able to forward those items to the new owner. I bought my 03 from him last July after trading my Comp Orange Mach in to him. I'd like to know where my Mach is now.....

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
?I bought my 04 Comp. Orange Mach from him. Robert is a great guy to deal with, and will most certainly work with you as best as he can. He will also be straight forward with you, no BS.

Very sorry about your Father's passing. My Father is more or less dead, even though he is still living a nice life in KY.

Robert has an awesome selection man. Good luck bro!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
?I bought my 04 Comp. Orange Mach from him. Robert is a great guy to deal with, and will most certainly work with you as best as he can. He will also be straight forward with you, no BS.

Very sorry about your Father's passing. My Father is more or less dead, even though he is still living a nice life in KY.

Robert has an awesome selection man. Good luck bro!

How long have you had your CO Mach? I traded mine in back in July '10. It had been repainted after I was rear-ended, and I had custom side stripes done up 1970 style, and the hood stripe had the side surround with "281" by the shaker. SLP catback and C&L CAI. Oh, and CDC T-handle shifter.

tj04cobra

Established Member
How long have you had your CO Mach? I traded mine in back in July '10. It had been repainted after I was rear-ended, and I had custom side stripes done up 1970 style, and the hood stripe had the side surround with "281" by the shaker. SLP catback and C&L CAI. Oh, and CDC T-handle shifter.

Read his for sale ad in the market. Was it previously yours?

Edit: I think it is! Good looking car!

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Life brings about tough decisions. Props to you and hope you find your car. Google your vin and you may come across it, or its location.

Ranman23Player

Established Member
Thanks for the help guys. And Ill google my vin and give robert a call.

SVT03DAL - Thanks man. It was hard to do but I made the right decision.

Users who are viewing this thread