AnyAny Dealers have discounts on Paxton Tuner kits?

bizaarmatt

Established Member
I'm ready to order my Paxton Tuner kit, and before I do I was wondering if anyone is running a sale on the kit, 80lb injectors, and a boost a pump. I've been shopping around for the best prices. I would like to get everything from one place. If anyone has any leads let me know. Thanks!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
I can get you a great deal.

I dont recommend the 80s but if thats what your looking for we can get it put together for you.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We are the #1 Coyote Paxton Dealer in the nation!

Best prices around and can set you up with a tuner kit, complete kit, or custom kit based on your wants / needs / and goals!

Beef
513-478-1965

busarich

Established Member
#2 on beefcake. Best price i could find
And top notch customer service

Last edited:

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
+1 on Beefcake or Jpc

Beefcake was a little cheaper than Jpc when i called them but i would trust either of them being that they both have sold many paxton/vortech kits and both currently race a vortech/paxton setup in their own vehicles.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
lol, paxton has been in buisness for over 1/2 a decade, lots of dealers out there.

only 1 #1 though :)

i'm more of a prostitue, your only a whore if you don't get paid, lol

kingnut

Established Member
price alone isnt a reason to buy. price and customer service is. i would call and talk to these guys and see who you feel the most comfortable with. anyone can sell something. not everyone can support the products they sell.

bizaarmatt

Established Member
I just P.M.'ed Mr. Cake. Lol Ill be wiring him the payment today. Nothing against all the others, but he does run a hard bargain to beat. Although I'm sure all of the other guys would be great to buy from. I've talked to some pretty great guys on the kit, and you couldn't go wrong buying from Any of them! Thanks for the help everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread