Any Taylor Swift fans in here?

fastford2004

Established Member
yea i saw that yesterday, its hilarious. I like it at the end when T-pain says "she dint even swear" and it still does the synthesizer voice

Last edited:

ender.

Established Member
My sister showed me this yesterday and I got a good laugh out of it...

I would do terrible, disgusting, unspeakable acts to Taylor Swift. She is probably the hottest girl out there and she is so down to earth.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw that on the Awards show. Loved it! Really funny, and different without having to be controversial like so many young singers nowadays.

I'm a huge fan of Taylor's. What I love about her is that she doesn't compromise from her values and she isn't interested in getting involved with the fast crowd. For those who don't know, this 19 year old runs everything when she tours. She designed the show stage/props. She manages all the staff herself, and she is high respected by them. There isn't one thing she isn't involved in. This is unheard of for a kid that young. So I have the utmost respect for her. And her songs are honest and down to earth. Just like her. I do feel bad for the guys she dates. If they don't treat her with respect they WILL end up in a song. LOL!

shredder098822

Established Member
I missed that part of the show, but I have a huge amount of respect for her. She wrote or co-wrote her entire debut album. Too many "artists" today can't even hold a guitar much less write their entire album. Oh and she's pretty effing hot to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread