Any stock Terminators?

CodeRed30

Established Member
Hey guys. I'm stationed in Germany right now, but AZ is home. I'll be home on leave in Dec. and want to run a stock 03-04 Cobra with my 03 350z (with boltons). Trying to get some runs on video before I deploy in January.

Willie

Established Member
I'm basically stock and will remain that way. I mean, why bother spending $$$ on a car that will never be as fast as my other, a twin turbo '87 IROC-Z. I use my Cobra as a daily-driver, grocery getter and a kid hauler. My TT Z is another story.

As for racing, I'm not stupid enough to street race. If you want to run, it has to be at a track.

CodeRed30

Established Member
Sounds good, but are any of the tracks open on weeknights?? Time is limited for me, so it'll be tough to find a track that's open.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Take it to him Willie :burnout: If I still had mine, I would run you. It was about as close to stock as most of them get these days. Had a catback and a CAI. Ran a 12.8 at 109mph with roughly a 4,400' DA. The track itself is at 4,100'. Ever run the Z at a track yet? Most Z's I have seen here run in the low 15's. Haven't seen one in the 14's yet. :shrug:

CodeRed30

Established Member
Nope, no runs at the track yet. Had the car a year and only driven it five weeks. Stationed overseas, so its hard to get home.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
My cousin has a mysticchrome vert thats as close to stock as you'll get out here (Phoenix). Has a crappy steeda CAI, a ported T/B and ported plenum, weld in mufflers and exhaust tips. Nothing else at all and I'm 100% positive of it. By the time you get back it may have a catback added onto it but thats it, he's leaving this one "warranty stock".

With the added weight of a vert thats damn close to the stock performance of a coupe in the 1/4 mile, in addition to the camera-man that sits shotgun in that car during his runs.

If you want to run him, let me know.

Last edited:

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
to bad i dont have an 03 cobra.. just my busted 98 cobra.. duh!!!.. i want to see the vids when you get them .. like to see how it truns out ..

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
No lack of money and some old lady hitting mee on the freeway on my motorcycle has put everything on hold right now.. hoping after the first of the year i will have the funds to get the car up.. right im useing a buddys 94 cobra.

JimBobWay

Established Member
Speedworld is open every night. It's located in the north west off of grand avenue past Sun City. Not sure which nights are drag races or motorcross. Speedworld.com

Users who are viewing this thread