Any one interested in a murdered out Turbo cobra?

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
buy it back while you got the chance. a good friend of mine sold his cobra to someone a couple years back, dude sold it and my friend has been kickin himself in the ass ever since

I think I know this guy...

*cough* me *cough*

Spent a total of 60k on the car and sold it for 13.7k. Guy I sold it to offered it to me for 11k a year or so later cause he had some money probs. Fiancee said no...some months later I was no longer with fiancee and wanted car back (I could easily afford it) and the guy had sold it a couple months prior...DAMN! Thats all I say to myself now, damn.

Last edited:

Satan's Snake

Established Member
I think I know this guy...

*cough* me *cough*

Spent a total of 60k on the car and sold it for 13.7k. Guy I sold it to offered it to me for 11k a year or so later cause he had some money probs. Fiancee said no I've got your balls in a jar...some months later I was no longer with fiancee so I got my balls back and wanted car back (I could easily afford it) and the guy had sold it a couple months prior...DAMN! Thats all I say to myself now, damn.

fixed it for you Venomous :beer:

Last edited:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Hey at least I'm not with her anymore and no, I never had to check my balls in at the door. If that were true, you would have never seen me.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Mike, I wasn't saying your price was too high, I was commenting that the seats are expensive as hell when new and its hard to find people that will pay that kind of money.

But seriously, I wish I could buy this thing. I would already have it if I had the money, or at least more money.
My bad....I would NEVER dump $3,000 in seats either.

yeah, the seats were very uncomfortable. short drives around town maybe, but nothing long.

True....I didn't think they were uncomfortable for what they were....26 lb. seats. However I will agree that I would not like to drive all day in them. My brother is very slim and loved them. I have some extra weight on me.

Users who are viewing this thread