Any one have a way to get in touch with sn94cobra?

Shaunk

Established Member
Well if anyone knows him please let him know if I don't hear from him by Friday I'm filing a PayPal complaint. I paid him on 2nd and haven't heard from him since.

Shaunk

Established Member
No I didn't. I even payed the 3% fee additionally. Didn't argue price and paid fast. Wierd thing is he has good feed back on here. I tried sending him an email a couple days ago and no reply. I also see it says he hasn't been online here for a while either.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I asked because if you did a gift payment you would have a problem filing a complaint with PayPal. So you're good. I'm not sure how many days you have to wait before you can start the claim process. PayPal can tell you. Once that number of days has passed since the payment was made he then has to respond to PayPal by showing proof that he shipped the item. If he has no proof it shipped, or doesn't respond to PayPal within the time they require, then you should get a fast refund from PayPal.

Did he give you any idea as to when the item was supposed to ship to you? What was the item you bought?

Shaunk

Established Member
No he didn't say when it would be shipped.He told me he would let me know when it shipped and that was the last I heard from him. I bought a set of boss connecting rods from him they were supposed to be new in box.

Shaunk

Established Member
I just think more than enough time has passed for them to have arrived. I have bought a ton of stuff off of this site with no real issues. I don't know maybe something happened to him or maybe he's a really slow shipper.

ItsReal93

Established Member
I don't know him or anything but just wanted to say that sucks, & I hope it gets resolved!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just a suggestion to future buyers. When you going to buy an item, I strongly recommend that you get a valid email address AND a phone number from the seller before you pay for the item. Otherwise, communication can come to a crashing halt if you can only PM the person, and that can end up becoming a nightmare when time has passed with no contact from the seller as happened here.

I hope your Boss connecting rods show up at your doorstep by tomorrow. If not, contact PayPal and start the claim/refund process.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Just a suggestion to future buyers. When you going to buy an item, I strongly recommend that you get a valid email address AND a phone number from the seller before you pay for the item. Otherwise, communication can come to a crashing halt if you can only PM the person, and that can end up becoming a nightmare when time has passed with no contact from the seller as happened here.

I hope your Boss connecting rods show up at your doorstep by tomorrow. If not, contact PayPal and start the claim/refund process.

Bingo.

I get an email, physical address, and a phone number. And I text the person at the phone to verify. I also google the physical and make sure a name matches up. You can't be too careful.

I've had a few people not want to go through the trouble of all that. I moved on.

I HIGHLY suggest you go ahead and file the paypal complaint. That will get his attention real fast.

You could also try to contact him through the email listed with paypal.

Good luck, hope it works out.

Shaunk

Established Member
I do know his name. I did try to email the email associated with his paypal and no reply there either. The only thing I didn't get was his home address and phone number. Mistake on my part. I can say this it won't happen again.

Shaunk

Established Member
Am I being overly anxious? I know I ship everything I sell promptly. It just seems to me that I paid paypal instantly on the 2nd and still have received nothing. I honestly hate to throw the guy out there if something bad happened to him but the no replying and no items have me concerned. But he has great feedback on here and it really seems dumb to waste your reputation on 180.00 dollars.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Am I being overly anxious? I know I ship everything I sell promptly. It just seems to me that I paid paypal instantly on the 2nd and still have received nothing. I honestly hate to throw the guy out there if something bad happened to him but the no replying and no items have me concerned. But he has great feedback on here and it really seems dumb to waste your reputation on 180.00 dollars.

I don't think you're being anxious at all. Today it is now day #13 and you haven't received the item nor heard from him. If you don't get a delivery today or some communication from him, call PayPal and start the claim process. JMO.

Shaunk

Established Member
I got a message from him today. He said he had a family emergency and had to have surgery this week and just got home today. He said they would be shipped no later than monday.

tistan

Established Member
I got a message from him today. He said he had a family emergency and had to have surgery this week and just got home today. He said they would be shipped no later than monday.

GEE, haven't heard that one at least a hundred times on here.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmm. Well, at least he contacted you "just in time". I strongly advise you to get a phone number contact right away and tell him you want a tracking number when it ships.

Users who are viewing this thread